DVDVR Message Board

Raw 11-25-13

MGFanJay

Let Xavier go with an Ike Turner gimmick

It'll be like Kanyon hitting the Cutter on random people at random times in random places. Only replace 'people' with 'his woman' and 'hitting the Cutter' with 'slapping'.

The Funkadactyls become Naomi and Cameron Woods.

Xavier starts referring to them both each week as "Anna Mae" and forcing them to eat cake...

Why can't the announcing team just acknowledge pop culture references and leave them at face value.  Cole had to make up some story about Xavier Woods striving to better himself everyday when in reference to the "Over 9,000" logo on Xavier's gear.  Victator knows it. Fowler knows it. Quite a few of us know it is a reference to Dragonball .  Just struck me as odd.

I had no idea it was a Dragonball reference, but, then again, I am grown man (I kid, Vic and Fowler, I kid!).

Plus, would you really want Michael Cole to explain Dragonball to the kiddies out there? "You see it's this where Goku, who is like John Cena, is trying to get dragonballs, which are like the WWE championship and..." all the while Vince McMahon is yelling "What the fuck is this shit, Cole?!" in his ear-piece.

I find it hard to believe that no one from CZW or IWA-MS ever used that - the nickname or the finisher, in fact.

I'm counting down the days until CZW, IWA-MS or BJW run an actual circumcision match

Plus, would you really want Michael Cole to explain Dragonball to the kiddies out there? "You see it's this where Goku, who is like John Cena, is trying to get dragonballs, which are like the WWE championship and..." all the while Vince McMahon is yelling "What the fuck is this shit, Cole?!" in his ear-piece.

Senzu beans would certainly explain some of Cena's matches

• Like 1