DVDVR Message Board

Raw 11-25-13

MGFanJay

Blah show for the most part, but it did have a great BIG GUY tag team match with Henry and Big E looking awesome, an incredible Bryan/Punk-Wyatts tag with a wacky fun promo beforehand, and a fairly strong-ish closing angle with Orton holding up both belts.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/11/raw-11-25-13.html

Screens -

c68448291080673.jpg

4ef695291080623.jpg

0a1406291087298.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2v3he6ymil3uouxjyymul7e4tvdsv1fy

• Like 1

If you hurt your head in a match, don't worry. WWE has a rigorous concussion testing protocol which consists of asking you if you're OK.

It's like Vince with the old steroid policy - if he sees you with a needle in your ass, he then has probable cause to maybe do something.

Bryan was kidnapped by the Wyatts and 10 minutes later his fiancé is trying to get a football signed by Michael Strahan.

Solid show. I loved all the Bryan/Punk/Wyatts/Shield interaction.

Titus was king once again.

Henry and Big E. might be the greatest team ever.

I don't mind the title unification deal, could be interesting. Oh, also...  MANKIND. That was great.

It's like they forgot they had Raw tonight, so they just said fuck it, and ran it back from last night. I guess the mid card stuff with the Shield, Wyatts, Punk and Bryan was all pretty great. The main event was dreadful. Someone should convince the writers that concussions are contagious so that Del Rio catches one from Show and they are both out indefinitely.

"Hey Mr. Strahan, you sure you want Big Show in a match tonight, he got hit pretty hard last night"

"Hey, we got hit in the head all the time in the 90s, and we stayed in the game, Big Show should be fine"

"Ok Michael, it's your call"

Meanwhile next week on RAW, Big Show shows up and only answers to the name "The Giant"

Also, I had my headphones on. I have no idea who the fuck those Kosher Butcher guys were. I figure that's for the best

So, do they end TLC with Orton and Cena grabbing their own respective titles, or does Orton become the Unified Champ?

Bryan was kidnapped by the Wyatts and 10 minutes later his fiancé is trying to get a football signed by Michael Strahan.

If she doesn't care why should I. That in a nutshell is everything that's wrong with WWE: there is no emotion and nothing is treated seriously.

"Hey Mr. Strahan, you sure you want Big Show in a match tonight, he got hit pretty hard last night"

"Hey, we got hit in the head all the time in the 90s, and we stayed in the game, Big Show should be fine"

Meanwhile next week on RAW, Big Show shows up and only answers to the name "The Giant"

Also, I had my headphones on. I have no idea who the fuck those Kosher Butcher guys were. I figure that's for the best

So, do they end TLC with Orton and Cena grabbing their own respective titles, or does Orton become the Unified Champ?

Kosher Butcher won the WWE Sandy auction....lets just say next time there's a bit like that Jerry's going to do a bit more pre-interview before asking any questions.

I friggin' loved Punk and Bryan as the new R'n'R Express. That match ruled and was great. The Wyatt's kidnapping Bryan and somehow it getting tied into The Shield destroying Punk -- yes, please.

I don't give one crap about that unification match. But Tag Wars? Thank you, HHH, for putting in everyone who rules in the tag division. Please keep all the good wrestlers in tag teams. Because tag team wrestling is the best wrestling.

• Like 1

Like I said in the Catch All Thread... I'm expecting the titles to be switched around so that A. they can save the big unification match for a later date, and B. so the fans won't feel "cheated".

Like I said in the Catch All Thread... I'm expecting the titles to be switched around so that A. they can save the big unification match for a later date, and B. so the fans won't feel "cheated".

or they could end the show with the titles united. Then just divide them up again the next night

Kosher Butcher won the WWE Sandy auction....lets just say next time there's a bit like that Jerry's going to do a bit more pre-interview before asking any questions.

Kosher Butcher saying his finishing move would be the Circumcision is why they like scripted promos.

So, maybe it's wrong that I noticed this, but the ending of the Divas match had Nikka Bella leap over her opponent so she could make the pin facing the camera instead of presenting her ass to that portion of the WWE Universe that was watching at home, possibly pants-free, when that would have been the more natural move that doesn't waste time.

TLC ending as booked by Vince Russo would be the Wyatts running and attacking John Cena, followed by the Shield running in and attacking Randy Orton. Then Punk and Daniel Bryan make their way down, only to team with the Shield and the Wyatts in beating up both guys, for a non-finish in a TLC match. Then, the next day on Raw, Bryan and Punk cut a promo saying how sick they are of guys like Cena and Orton getting the spotlight.

It sounds like that head writer, the one who quit after SummerSlam, actually was the real deal. Since things have fallen apart in the months since he's been gone.

Please come back, writer whose name I can't remember right now!