DVDVR Message Board

January 2023 AEW Discussion Thread

RIPPA

Is that top one ... supposed to be Omega?

What's he trying to say here? AEW sucks without me? Come on, dude. You're mad at three guys. No reason to take it out on everyone.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

Is that top one ... supposed to be Omega?

What's he trying to say here? AEW sucks without me? Come on, dude. You're mad at three guys. No reason to take it out on everyone.

giphy.gif

Its this dude from the Last Dance documentary. Some Bulls staffer who beat Jordan in a game of chance and unleashed the best celebration. Its basically Punk saying..."Oh, I won...well look at that" People use it as a snarky celebration gif

Edited by elizium
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Dog said:

What's he trying to say here? AEW sucks without me? 

I think he’s trying to say that he draws ratings and moves merch, so the company should have sided with him over those other dudes who have never drawn anything or been anywhere.  I mean, it’s what every entitled guy and girl says when they’re shown the door.

Based off nothing but would be wild:

CM Punk, Sasha Banks, Trinity Fatu, FTR, the Briscoes, Nick Aldis, Mickie James, NZo, Nigel McGuiness, David Arquette, Joey Janela, Jim Cornette, and Andrade all sign with FPJW - Freddie Prince Jr Wrestling

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Octopus said:

Based off nothing but would be wild:

CM Punk, Sasha Banks, Trinity Fatu, FTR, the Briscoes, Nick Aldis, Mickie James, NZo, Nigel McGuiness, David Arquette, Joey Janela, Jim Cornette, and Andrade all sign with FPJW - Freddie Prince Jr Wrestling

I'd give it thirty minutes max before Cornette tries to slap Janela.

• Haha 3

Just now, Log said:

I'd give it thirty minutes max before Cornette tries to slap Janela.

If anyone can make them friends, it’s the great Freddie Prince Jr. Built in feud between them and another one with Janela vs NZo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

I think he’s trying to say that he draws ratings and moves merch, so the company should have sided with him over those other dudes who have never drawn anything or been anywhere.  I mean, it’s what every entitled guy and girl says when they’re shown the door.

I don't think its anything that insidious. I think its no different than the Bucks making a bunch of Punk references at the last Chicago show. Whether they ever work together again, I think both sides are at the point where they've calmed down enough and are making shitpost references to it

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Octopus said:

If anyone can make them friends, it’s the great Freddie Prince Jr. Built in feud between them and another one with Janela vs NZo.

That's Freddie Prinze, Chico.

Edited by JLowe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Jericho's been the Demo God and MJF has a tendency to shout out when he pops a number somewhere. This is pretty standard stuff, even if the subtext is "admit it, you want me back." 

Wait, that's what Demo God is referring to? I assumed it was Fozzy's albums.

• Haha 4

On 1/2/2023 at 9:11 PM, Octopus said:

TOP TEXT: “Rancho Cucamonga, CA 2023”

PICTURE: Young Bucks driving a 2014 Toyota Corolla

Bottom Text: “Killing the Business”

2023 gonna be a big year for me I got all my money in Octopus and FTX stock!

• Haha 1