DVDVR Message Board

2023 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Chihiro Hashimoto doesn't kill Miyuki Takase as much as one would think.  Until the end, and then it's like, "OH MAN!"

========================

Shane Taylor and Brawler Morrison beat the crap out of each other!  SHANE TAYLOR~!

It's Yuu and Chihiro Hashimoto versus DASH Chisako and Hiroyo Matsumoto.  For some belts, I believe.

• Like 1

I've never seen Dante Leon, I don't think.  He's really good.  Everyone knows how good Bryan Keith is.

======================

Oh man!  Los Traumas and the Cerebros have a really old school lucha libre match- with Cerebros and Traumas taking it to the mat for the first fall, beating on each other for the second fall, and knocking each other out for the third fall.  So good.

=================

Kodai Nozaki and Genkai battle it out for a shot at Tajiri's Kyushu Pro title.

• Like 2

Trish Adora is on the CUSP of hitting the big time and I'm all for it.  Christina Marie I confuse with like three other wrestlers but she is the power wrestler trained by Shockwave the Robot.  And she is has a distinctive offense that should get her pretty far.  This is good stuff.

==========================

Heather Reckless is tiny.  Tiffany Nieves is a first year gal out of OVW.  Reckless is awesome.

=========================

WORLD WRESTLING COUNCIL! STREAMING!

• Like 1

Big Lucha is the BEST!  It's just great grimy Lucha Libre with some of the best luchadors in Mexico.  Flamita and Bendito are a legit INSANE tagteam.  Bandido vs Emperado Azteca is world class.

====================

JAYZEUS! MORE IWRG! STREAMING!

• Like 1

Dragon Bane and Kid Silver beat the crud out of each other in a super grimy lucha match.

=======================

The Mexican biker hogs go all Moondogs on four dudes and the referee.

========================

IWA-PR!  STREAMING!

• Like 1

The WORKER grouping of Puerquiza Extrema is Pig Destroyer, Pig Destructor, and Pig Pool.  Demonio Infernal and Fresero are awesome.  This match goes completely INSANE!

============================

IWRG!  STREAMING!

========================

DRAMATIC DREAM TEAM! STREAMING!

=======================

BIG LUCHA! STREAMING!

• Like 1

Oh MAN, this is good!  These are prolly the best luchadores not in CMLL or Big Lucha.  I would put Dragon Bane, Alpha Wolf and Toxin up against anyone.

==========================

Dragon Bane vs Alpha Wolf!  Brother versus Brother!  THIS is good!

==========================================

AAA! STREAMING!  LAS TOXICAS!

• Like 1

Trey Miguel totally wrecks himself.  Crazzy Steve totally wrecks himself.  IMPACT! IMPACT! IMPACT!

================

Speedball and Gresham are a great tagteam!  Up against a game Motor City Machine Guns!  IMPACT! IMPACT! IMPACT!

CMLL! STREAMING!

• Like 2

GLEAT! STREAMING!

Bandido and his brother, Gravity, and new kid on the block, Kid Silver take on Flamita, Bendito and Forneo!  Bandido and Flamita kiss an old lady!

=======================

From Wrestling Revolution, Chris Bey and Ace Austin take on the two biggest goobers in wrestling, Dan the Dad and Manscout!  For the tag titles!

• Like 1