DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE!- 1/4/2023!

DEAN

14 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Take a bow, Seattle. Take a bow, AEW. What a tremendous show with an unbelievable crowd. I look forward to the DVDVR live reports.

Tag title match ending may be divisive but I absolutely loved that shit. They almost legit caused a riot!

I hate Dusty finishes but that definitely kept me from breaking my TV

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JLowe said:

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

This is top to bottom one of my favorite episodes. I adore the crap out of the Seattle crowd and am so happy to see the hometown guys get the wins. 

This.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Dog said:

Get fucked Wardlow, I guess?

Darby >>>>>>>>>> Wardlow

The fact that they sidelined Darby so badly the last couple years, as Sting's special match buddy, is ridiculous. He should be in the world title scene by now

I think Wardlow will be alright. He'll come back and win a war with Joe.

• Like 7

I'll have a full review tomorrow, but I'd like to give a hearty and heartfelt "go fuck yourself" to @dolphman3000 for mocking me when I said Starks was going over Jericho. Starks' new entrance video was fire, too...

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

If Max choosing Bryan's opponents? That wasn't clear.

I guess I'm not the only one who found The MJF?AMDRAG segment way too convoluted..

Sign of the night "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink"

I love that Lucha Underground is part of the AEW Cannon , keep swerve a scumbag heel forever please 

Loved the tag match and the dusty finish 

RIP Darby's knees

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Great show, but on the face of it, could be pretty depressing. Wardlow gone. Mercedes not in the tag match. Unless Tony thinks he's playing 4D chess or something.

Wardlow might be gone for now but would you rather see him limp along?

4 minutes ago, JLowe said:

I think it worked because there was an actual reason (albeit a dumb one) for why another ref would be out there to notice it. 

I don't like the thing where if you beat Jericho he gets to spend the next 6-8 weeks making you look like an asshole every show.

I like Darby winning and I think it worked for the story they're been telling with Joe. Wardlow coming back to murder him will be incredibly satisfying.

• Like 4

There’s a little dude in my house who experienced his first Dusty Finish. Let me tell you he ran through a range of emotions. First, pissed off that the Acclaimed lost, then confused as to why the match was still going on, then excited that Acclaimed were still champs. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3