DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite New Year's Smash - 12/28/2022

Loved the main event so much so happy to see Joe getting this run.  

Count me in the group that expects them to circle back to Wardlow here in a month or 2 and give him his win back in a blowoff match, BUT I would prefer they just keep the belt on Joe and let him build it up.

If Punk does come back Tony better give me Punk/Joe 4 before one of them flames out again. Don’t wait Tony tomorrow ain’t promised!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Go2Sleep said:

So, Mox/Claudio tag champs when?

Even though I don’t want the Acclaimed to lose the titles for a while I love the idea of Mox-Claudio as a transitional tag champion to Top Flight, finally getting their big win.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zendragon said:

A long time ago on this board someone said "Joe isn't cool cause he's fat" and someone countered that Jackie Gleason was fat and very cool in his day. So Joe as the new Jackie Gleason. Have him wear a smoking jacket and promote his new venture "Music for lovers only" 

Music for Lovers Only.png

Since this IS Joe we're talking about, and there's a popular chant when he's around, would he name the venture "Music for killers only" instead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, elizium said:

What Jeffrey could be worse than Dahmer?

I was thinking Epstein, YMMV. Not necessarily worse-worse, but more recent awful, anyway. The Netflix thing made Dahmer very current, as well, though!

...Oh, I saw what JLowe did there! And "step-absolutely anything" is most likely a term in places that we don't need to be talking about.

Edited by Shartnado
Oh, I got it, now!
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Since this IS Joe we're talking about, and there's a popular chant when he's around, would he name the venture "Music for killers only" instead?

Now I want to see Joe walk into various diners like a boss to order random things like a Diablo Sammich and Docta’ Peppa’.

22 minutes ago, JLowe said:

“Spent your time never playing for the best team.

you’re the worst Jeffrey since...”

That was fire!

Also, if Caster gets to do another one next week, you can F'n bet he is riming things with Andrew Tate at this very moment!

Edited by Shartnado
Next target in sight!
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

Don't be a dummy, be a smarty!

You're the worst Jeff since Nemo Hardy

Wait, what do we have here?
It's Ring of Honor's top guy from their bad years
Jay Lethal's only known for imitating dudes
20 year veteran and no one's imitating you

Hello, 911? I need to report a murder...

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Wait, what do we have here?
It's Ring of Honor's top guy from their bad years
Jay Lethal's only known for imitating dudes
20 year veteran and no one's imitating you

Hello, 911? I need to report a murder...

I found it funny, but two of the top stars in the industry have imitated his finish. Cody with the Cody Cutter, and Will Ospreay with the OsCutter. 

On 12/29/2022 at 12:02 AM, zendragon said:

That whole MJF in the sky box thing was kinda weird. Didn't go anywhere and he had a random woman with him who wasn't named or really acknowledged, are they trying to do a Flair gimmick with him? Women and expensive champagne? 

Jokes about her attractiveness aside, I do kind of like that they went with a Jack Daniels and Marlboro kind of lady over your more traditional supermodel-type. 'An elegant twist on an old favorite' as Chef Jaques Pepin might say. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LF2 said:

I found it funny, but two of the top stars in the industry have imitated his finish. Cody with the Cody Cutter, and Will Ospreay with the OsCutter. 

I hate that finish requiring the opponent to do a sell like a fighter in Mortal Kombat about to be hit with a Fatality.

• Like 3