DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 16

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Dolfan in NYC said:

Saleh finally pulled the plug.   

Chris Streveler is in.    (I guess Flacco is hurt?)

I'm not sure if he's hurt or they just wanted to try this zone read spread option package.

9 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm not sure if he's hurt or they just wanted to try this zone read spread option package.

Ironic that Urban Meyer would've been the perfect coach to handle this. 

45 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I once tried to help explain to Chris Simms that the PC he was using was running Windows instead of Apple OS, which is why it looked ‘weird’.  It didn’t go well.  So I’d say him putting out nonsense on twitter is actually an improvement, at least one n terms of his grasp of technology. 

• Haha 5

I probably won’t catch any football this weekend but it’s just as well. It’s sad seeing some of teams on the bubble fail and it will be mad to see the Bucs make the playoffs with a losing record and win a game. And even madder if Aaron Fraudgers weasels his way into it.

Edited by BloodyChamp

The story on ESPN about the friendship between Franco Harris  and Raiders legend Phil Villapiano was so sad.  It is amazing that they became close friends that soon after the play that lasted decades.  So much so the he "inducted" Franco in the legendary Black Hole fan section in 2018.  Phil went to Pittsburgh this week to celebrate and kept by spending the week with Franco son.  Definitely great watch

• Like 3