DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE- 12/21/2022!

DEAN

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

Here we go.

Meat Lover's is usually the way to go. The toppings change from version to version, but the name tells the story. If need be, he could always add his own toppings, too. But I meant more meat, not mayo.

4 hours ago, JLowe said:

He’s got those toaster strudels in the background. Definitely eats like a single dude in his mid-20s.

He's got the big box of toaster strudels too. 

Also, weirdly enough, my chest freezer has the same Quest frozen pizza with a box of toaster strudels on top of it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bill S. Preston ESQ. said:

I hope this all means Luigi Primo is booked for Dynamite. 

If we are doing the 'Wish for it and TK will provide" thing then...

Give me Konosuke Takeshita & Action Andretti v Daddy Magic & Cool Hand Ange, please and thank you.

• Like 10

All y'all need to be more open-minded about food. 

Unless in this case wtf means, "Well, that's fine."

(And also, some of y'all need to be more open-minded about pro wrestling).

Anyway.

AEW World Trios Championship “Best Of 7 Series” – Match 5 (No Disqualification): Death Triangle (3) vs. The Elite (1)
AEW Women’s World Championship Match: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
FTR vs. The Gunns
We’ll Hear From Bryan Danielson Live
Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland Face-To-Face Meeting
Ricky Starks Will Appear Live
The Next Chapter In The “Book of Hobbs”

Very stoked for all three matches. Will match 5 of 7 go long? Will we get THREE last minute surprise matches?

All of the talk segments are intriguing. I guess they'll set up Bryan vs Friedman. I wonder if Shane Taylor will show up during the Lee/Swerve segment. I wanna know what's next for Starks and for Hobbs.

I hope we get Kingston & Ortiz vs Workhorsemen or Bear Country or Boudreaux & Slim J!

Elevation was excellent this week! Well worth checking out of you haven't already.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

All y'all need to be more open-minded about food. 

Unless in this case wtf means, "Well, that's fine."

Nooooo! Gordi. When Japanese people ask me about what Japanese food I can't eat they are expecting me to say fish eggs or fish sperm sack or something like that, but I always say iranai (not needed) mayo. You live in takoyaki land. I always have to strongly say mayo nashi!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1