DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK FIFTEEN

RIPPA

On 12/13/2022 at 9:30 AM, odessasteps said:

Googling tells me Suge Knight was a Rams replacement player.

If territories existed for longer post-1987, we could have had numerous wrestlers claiming to be ex-NFL because they were backup scabs. Like how multiple guys claimed they were gonna make the 1980 Olympic team.

• Like 3

hopefully he makes a quick and full recovery.

because this font makes his name look like "Steve Keirn" for that first second which is always good for a quick chuckle when we have reason to discuss him on here.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

hopefully he makes a quick and full recovery.

because this font makes his name look like "Steve Keirn" for that first second which is always good for a quick chuckle when we have reason to discuss him on here.

Now I wish that they would show the Cards GM and he'd be sitting next to a live alligator while letting tabacco juice drip down his chin.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/13/2022 at 8:52 AM, RIPPA said:

I don't think we have done an update so far this season

2023 NFL Draft Order (via Tankathon) - Win %/SOS

• 1) Houston (1-11-1) - .115/.502
  • 2) Seattle (via Denver) (3-10) - .231/.484
  • 3) Chicago (3-10) - .231/.572
  • 4) Detroit (via LA Rams) (4-9) - .308/.498
  • 5) Philadelphia (via New Orleans) (4-9) - .308/.502
  • 6) Arizona (4-9) - .308/.516
  • 7) Indianapolis (4-8-1) - .346/.502

There are 7 teams at 5-8 so I am not going further than this.

We’re #1!

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Zach Wilson will start at QB this week for the Jets as team doctors will not clear Mike White for the game

I'm sure the timing on these tweets is completely coincidental

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

He has to be wearing the speedo too, or it doesn't count. . .

The speedo needs to be held up with suspenders, he also needs a top hat and cowboy boots. We should all be confused whether he's a Chippendale,  a cowboy,  or a 1870s politician.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, nofuture said:

Well clearly that was the breaking point for Apple as they have officially withdrawn so the Sunday Ticket will go to either Amazon or Google (ESPN/Disney are out too)

For those wonder - if Google gets it, it would be on Youtube TV

9 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Ok, I admit that I've only seen two Vikings games (their wins against the Commanders and the Bills).  But, how are they 10-3?  They're already down 17 to a bad Colts team today.  Have they just been really lucky?

My theory is the league office forgot to tell them the game kicked off at 1.  Wait till 4:25,  Vikes are going to swarm out of the tunnel ready to whup some ass,

• Haha 1

Vikings got screwed on one of the worst "missed fumble" calls I've ever seen, of all the times they let it 'play out' they chose a really bad time to blow a play dead.

I apologize for the horrible weird commentary but this was the only tweet I could quickly find showing the fumble (which the refs didn't call a fumble) which cost the Vikings a TD return.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Vikings got screwed on one of the worst "missed fumble" calls I've ever seen, of all the times they let it 'play out' they chose a really bad time to blow a play dead.

Why don't they let plays like that play out? Surely if he was down by contact, it'll get picked up on review or challenge?

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

Why don't they let plays like that play out? Surely if he was down by contact, it'll get picked up on review or challenge?

That's the dumb part, the vast majority of the time they do let it play out, I have no idea why they didn't this time. Probably a referee with a terrible view blew the whistle. 

• Like 1