DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK FIFTEEN

RIPPA

3 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

It would have been a bit of a stunner if the Miami Dolphins won a snow game on the road

That's why the Bills needed that snow. It was shockingly un-snowy for the first three quarters, I felt like I was tricked into watching a snow game that wasn't going to happen.

• Like 2

The Bills have always been compared to WWE. Here’s my take - they’re not WWE. They’re the freakin’ NWA. They’re Ric Flair. They don’t do to many squashes, they make the other team look almost to good sometimes but when the bell rings they’re the clear winner. 

Allen will fumble twice in a row then run for 40. The OC will call it to. I don’t know who looks dumber now, the people calling Allen a bust for 1 dumb play in the Texans game a few years ago or the people calling the Bills dumb because of their OC’s little meme moment in the other Dolphins game. 

• Like 1

I have been watching the NFL for 79 years and I've NEVER seen a kicker tell his coach "that doesn't work for me, brother" on a sub-50 yard FG (referring to the Bears game). Usually the kickers will try anything and the coach has to reel them in, unreal. Like they actually had him on camera telling the coach not to try, he literally has one job.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I have been watching the NFL for 79 years and I've NEVER seen a kicker tell his coach "that doesn't work for me, brother" on a sub-50 yard FG (referring to the Bears game). Usually the kickers will try anything and the coach has to reel them in, unreal. Like they actually had him on camera telling the coach not to try, he literally has one job.

I feel like that's the equivalent to a resignation letter.  

• Like 1