DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 12/12 - 12/18/2022

The Natural

3 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Ricochet vs. GUNTHER was fucking outstanding. It felt REAL. Ricochet fucking rules because his high flying stuff looks like it hurts and he sells. Ricochet's selling throughout the match was great.

This is one of the matches that makes me reconsider getting the WWE Network again, but as I said, not until I'm sure that the main POS never comes back. And there's really only one way to be absolutely sure...so I'll wait.

Edited by Shartnado
added ONLY
  • Like 2

There is no “pretty good” on wwe tv right now. It’s either “excellent;” Gunther/Ricochet, The Bloodline, Dom/Rhea, Bob Lashley, or “steaming dogshit;” whatever this Bray mess has become, this Hit Row debacle, the Viking raiders phoning it in, LDF getting bogged down in this nonsense, Damage CTL pretty much being doa, all these returns to the roster that serve no purpose, etc. The few good things wwe is doing are really good… but the rest is mashed ass.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

Do you also agree with me that LA Knight is impressing me way more with his promo/character work than whatever the fuck Bray is doing?

LA Knight has megastar written all over him. Admittedly I wasn't too familiar with him prior to WWE as I hadn't seen much (if any) Eli Drake in Impact, but I'll be DAMNED if I am not impressed by him on a weekly basis. This week, good example. Howdy goes to come out on the ramp or whatever and instead of just standing there and staring, Knight drops a few more kicks to Wyatt down in the corner. I genuinely think he could be a main event player in the future for them. Why in gods name Vince wanted him as just a manager blows my mind.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, peterien said:

I might be in the minority here but I just don’t get the Bray/Uncle Howdy stuff at all. 

Meltzer and Alvarez were talking about Bray a week or two ago and Dave said something like “He was the hottest free agent out there, and then he signed and it was the worst thing that could have happened for him.”  Lol.

From listening to Wrestling Observer, it sounds like live crowds aren’t loving the Bray segments.  The company seems to have pulled back on it some.  I dunno that putting him in a feud with Eli Drake is the best way to reintroduce him.  

ten years from now, when people wax nostalgic about how much better booked the Triple H era was, we’ll be posting clips of Bray/Uncle Howdy and the never-ending Miz/Lumis feud as a rebuttal.

• Like 3