DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 12/12 - 12/18/2022

The Natural

There clearly is a relaxed attitude towards things since the administration change - one example being how Austin Creed/Xavier Woods has been able to appear in Twitch streams on Twitch with AEW wrestlers and that they are able to be posted on a non-WWE channel

Knowing nothing else about the situation - but I think Dolfan is right in that in this case it probably is more about the content that was being posted than having the account

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

There clearly is a relaxed attitude towards things since the administration change - one example being how Austin Creed/Xavier Woods has been able to appear in Twitch streams on Twitch with AEW wrestlers and that they are able to be posted on a non-WWE channel

Knowing nothing else about the situation - but I think Dolfan is right in that in this case it probably is more about the content that was being posted than having the account

How soon can she sign with AEW?  That will be awesome.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe I am less of a prude that I thought I was but calling her OnlyFans "sex work" is really pushing the definition.  From what I understand the only difference to her Instagram is you see her tits and she has an option to rate your dick.  Sounds like there is more nasty stuff coming "TO" her only OnlyFans then actually "FROM" her OnlyFans

I might be totally misremembering but I thought when folks were released they still had a 60/90 day non-compete (they would still be paid during this time)

60 days used to be for NXT contracted folks but I am pretty sure Mandy was still on her main roster contract despite being in NXT

To the surprise of no one - per Meltzer - the decision to have her drop the title last night was rushed because the decision was made to fire her and not the original plan.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

I'd rather not see her in AEW. We already have an anti-house style heel in Jarrett, I don't think we need one on the women's side, too. 

She's an awesome old school heel in the ring.  She would be a great addition to AEW.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, DEAN said:

She's an awesome old school heel in the ring.  She would be a great addition to AEW.

You know I think she'd fit in with ROH honestly, you need at least one worker with the against the grain of the house style and it isn't that she can't go either.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Would Mandy be any more incongruent with the roster and "house style" than, say, Jade? 

From what little I have seen of Jade, yes. Not too far from her, but even Jade is bit more fancy and flashy than Mandy. Mandy was somewhat incongruent even within NXT's style.

Edited by Eivion