DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 14

Dolfan in NYC

I know why they started running Deebo last year but it was the dumbest dam crap to keep doing it, up the middle anyway. They have 2 good RBs and a good FB. I don’t think he’s ever hit a hole. He always does the twist. And now he got hurt doing it. Kyle Shanahan is 1 more screw up from being the new Mike Martz. 

• Like 1

The Bucs have quit. I’m surprised there wasn’t a fight on that fumble. The Bucs player tackled Ward, and when he slipped he grabbed his jersey on the way down so he couldn’t get the ball. I can’t believe Ward didn’t get in his face but the truth is it’s good that he didn’t. They need to end this and go home. 

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

How happy do you think the defense was that he stumbled down and they didn't have to try to tackle him in the open field?

With the way the Vikings' defense tackles I don't think it would have made much difference.

26 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Well that is the weirdest TD in Tyreek Hill career.  But great job of paying attention 

It was amazing. He clearly made the business decision to not dive in there and try to get the ball, and then the ball apparently chose him.

• Like 1

Another amazing thing in this game was the Charger’s TD before halftime. Occasionally you can score a touchdown when the OL gets beat on every play, but only technically. Say they stop a run twice then give up a deep TD when the QB steps up on 3rd down and goes deep then that’s the case, or if there’s a busted play. Well the Charger’s OL got beat every single play on a long drive and still scored a TD. Even on 4th and 1 they got beat and they only scored because Ekeler got in on the second burst. 

1 hour ago, cubbymark said:

Just saw Tua’s stat line this evening. Did he play as bad as that stat line looked? 

One could argue he played worse than the stat line looks. At one point he was 3 for 17, and if you take out the 60 yard pass to Hill, that would leave him with only 85 passing yards for his other 27 attempts. Not sure what was going on there.

• Like 1

Today's reminder that Sept was a really long time ago...

The Carolina Panthers - who fired their coach and traded away their best player - now control their own destiny

If they win out - they win the NFC South

• Like 1
  • Haha 2