DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF GOIN' BOWLING! - 2022-23

Raziel

5 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

you mean that the nation isn't riveted waiting for Kansas/Arkansas in the Liberty Bowl?

No, I mean this is the first time in 25 years I believe Michigan has a legitimate shot at winning the national title, and waiting a month for the game has been driving me nuts.

43 minutes ago, hammerva said:

i think this was the real Jericho to be honest

I wish these guys would go away. You're literally doing the same job a dog can do, minus the AW factor.

Cutliffe was old and it was time, but the truth is when you add it all up he deserves a statue at Duke. He had 2 more winning seasons in his career at Duke than Duke has had since football became America’s game. 

Go Seminoles. I’m happy our quarterback is coming back and I’d like to see us beat OU. The last OU game was my last childhood type CFB heartbreak. 

• Like 1

TE was open in the middle of the endzone on that last 2-point conversion attempt, too. Backup QB just didn’t see him and threw a terrible ball out of play. You’d really hope to see something better from QB2 in that situation. I mean, a catchable ball for one thing.

Lane Kiffin is having a meltdown tonight. Three turnovers on downs, two of which were deep in his own territory. Two interceptions and a fumble on top of that.

Texas Tech has 4 scoring drives that were 35 yards or less.

Ole Miss has really embarrassed themselves tonight. Kiffin deserves some credit for figuring out how to conjure 8 wins from the pieces he had to work with, but they’ve gotta figure out the forward pass next year. I don’t think Dart is the guy.

What’s that? You’ve never seen a guy simultaneously break his school’s freshman bowl passing record and yet still play badly enough to probably lose his starting job at the same time?

I guess you didn’t watch the Alamo Bowl.

Edited by EVA