Top Flight vs Truth Magnum/ Turbo Floyd- AEW Elevation

Emi Sakura vs Madison Rayne- AEW Elevation

Alex Reynolds vs Kip Sabian- AEW Elevation

Konosuke Takeshita vs Aaron Solo- AEW Elevation

AJ Styles/ Luke Gallows/ Karl Anderson vs Otis/ Chad Gable/ Baron Corbin- RAW

Asuka vs Rhea Ripley vs Bayley- RAW

Jey Uso/ Jimmy Uso vs Matt Riddle/ Kevin Owens- RAW

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Cross- RAW

Asterboy/ Noisy Boy/ Spider Fly vs Dick Angelo 3G/ Legendario/ Rocky Casas- IWRG

Hell Boy vs Hijo del Pirata Morgan- IWRG

Trent Barretta vs Anthony Henry- AEW Dark

Leon Ruffin vs Brian Cage- AEW Dark

Wendi Choo vs Fallon Henley vs Indi Hartwell- NXT

Malik Blade/ Edris Enofe vs Josh Briggs/ Brooks Jensen- NXT

Hank Walker vs Charlie Dempsey- NXT

Axiom vs Andre Chase vs Von Wagner- NXT

Oskar Leube/ Kosei Fujita vs Yuto Nakashima/ Ryohei Oiwa- New Japan World

El Desperado/ Lance Archer/ Minoru Suzuki vs Bad Luck Fale/ Gedo/ Taiji Ishimori- New Japan World

Hombre Bala Jr/ Oro Jr vs Disturbio/ Zandokan Jr- CMLL

Gran Guerrero/ Titan/ Ultimo Guerrero vs Atlantis Jr/ Dragon Rojo Jr/ Mistico- CMLL

Emperador Azteca vs Toxin vs Puma King- AAA

This week has seen quite a few decent matches, but not quite the quality we had last week.   I still have the IWRG matches to sift through while I'm on night duty tonight and the Japanese tech homies at Camp Asuka and Chitose Air Base have been enjoying the NJPW World stuff we've been streaming on YouTube through our Unclassified VTC.

I'm hoping that FTR / Acclaimed and Samoa Joe / Darby Allin will be as good as they look on paper.  

They probably should have put Bryn Thorn over Savannah Stone in that women's match on CWFH.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

I really wanted Ryuhei Oiwa vs Bad Luck Fale to be super good, but it was not.  It was the very definition of the curtain jerker in the no so good way.  I think I decided to hate it because I miss the gimmick where Fale tries to kill the ring announcer for murdering his name during his intro.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

Dax Harwood/ Cash Wheeler vs Anthony Bowen/ Max Caster- DYNAMITE

Samoa Joe vs Darby Allin- DYNAMITE

Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal- DYNAMITE

Queen Aminata vs Ashley Vox- Women's Wrestling Army

Women's Wrestling Army Ep. 25: "Asking For Competition"::Women's Wrestling Army:S01E00 (video:PW) (id: 2134) | Pro Wrestling TV

Trish Adora vs Laynie Luck- Women's Wrestling Army

Women's Wrestling Army Ep. 25: "Asking For Competition"::Women's Wrestling Army:S01E00 (video:PW) (id: 2134) | Pro Wrestling TV

Claudio Castagnoli/ Wheeler Yuta vs Jake Hagar/ Daniel Garcia- DYNAMITE

Jade Cargill/ Leila Grey/ Red Velvet vs Madison Rayne/ Skye Blue/ Kiera Hogan- DYNAMITE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boydy said:

I really liked the Samoa Joe Vs Darby Allin match. Unless there is something better coming up this will be getting my vote for match of the week.

I can't see anything beating FTR vs the Acclaimed.  Of course, Josh Alexander vs Speedball Mike Bailey is about to be unleashed.

Joe/Allin was good. Dug that even more than the Brody/Allin matches. Joe destroying someone is such a treat, and Allin eats offense so well while also delivering good comebacks. Enjoyed FTR vs. Acclaimed even more. That was so damn good. I have trouble seeing anything beat that though I do still have another FTR match to watch from AXS and and Usos tag titles match tomorrow.

Normally I would choose to vote for a lesser viewed match, but after the FTR/Acclaimed match the next matches down are probably the triple threats from NXT. They were very good, but if I can avoid voting a triple threat I will. Those need to be great for me to go that far despite enjoying them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Joe/Allin was good. Dug that even more than the Brody/Allin matches. Joe destroying someone is such a treat, and Allin eats offense so well while also delivering good comebacks. Enjoyed FTR vs. Acclaimed even more. That was so damn good. I have trouble seeing anything beat that though I do still have another FTR match to watch from AXS and and Usos tag titles match tomorrow.

Normally I would choose to vote for a lesser viewed match, but after the FTR/Acclaimed match the next matches down are probably the triple threats from NXT. They were very good, but if I can avoid voting a triple threat I will. Those need to be great for me to go that far despite enjoying them.

IMPACT! is posting the Josh Alexander/Speedball Mike Bailey match tomorrow at noon.  That match fucking blows everything else away.,

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Eivion said:

Not seen either guy before. With pimping like that though I'll try to make some time for it on the weekend.

I was there live for it, so it may be coloring my opinion, but I agree with Dean. It's must-watch.

• Like 2

Dear God, what have I just seen?  Josh Alexander vs. Mike Bailey is an instant classic.

Shun Skywalker vs. Myron Reed was kinda rushed at the end, but there were some gigantic spots like Shun nearly killing Reed with the dropkick counter and Reed's super dangerous inside out cutter spot that made me forgive the botchy take it home sequence of dueling pin reversals.

Trey Miguel works that match with Jason Hotch like he was born to be a heel after being one of the babiest of baby faces.  I was impressed.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1