DVDVR Message Board

Secret Santo - Winter 2022/3!

Matt D

Aja Kong/ Emi Sakura vs Chie Koishikawa/ Yuna Mizumori- Choco Pro- 2/28/2021:  I first saw Aja Kong a few months after WE GOT THE INTERNET!  The internet was WONDROUS.  RSWP was a USENET board and it was insane.  You kids today don't understand how the world worked before 1995 for most of us.  It was all about watching TV and reading magazines and listening to cds and records.  I think we had just gotten a VCR.  I remember going to RSPW on a text based browser- because there wasn't much pictures on the internet and if there were, it would take 5 minuted to download.  I had had a LITTLE exposure to Japanese wrestling from the WCW New Japan Supershow.  I remember me and my little brother digging Hase and Kensuke Sasaki,  I remember my brother going, "Northern Lights Suplex"  and it sounded so exotic and cool.  Then I went to college in 1984 and I remember Joe Pedecino showing a I'm guessing UWFi match on Pro Wrestling This Week.  There was also like two weeks where a UHF station in Richmond was showing All Japan Women and I remember seeing a very young Bull Nakano.  It was strange.  But that was pretty much it.  The Great Muta came into the NWA and then he left. Jyushin Thunder Lyger came into the NWA for a few weeks.  SO!  When I got on RSPW, I discovered that there were a LOT of wrestling fans.  It was strange because me and my friends dug Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen, but you never really thought about anybody else digging wrestling- especially in other places in America.  It was so strange.  I kept reading a few names popping up.  Stan Hansen and Steve Williams wrestled in Japan.  Hmmm.  I heard of them and dug them when I went to see them at the Richmond Coliseum.  Steve Williams had just won the Triple Crown and I was surprised because I just knew him as the UWF champion and he wrestled midcard in NWA.  I kept seeing the name Misawa pop up and everybody was raving about how great he was.  SO I ordered a tape from a guy who lived near me on RSPW and it was a best 1995 set.  I also got Dave Scherer's compilation that had Misawa/Jumbo Tsuruta Bleeding Ear 1992 and I was HOOKED!  On the best of 1995, was Aja Kong versius Dynamite Kansai three of four different times and these matches were FUCKING EPIC!  I had seen maybe 15 womens wrestling matches in my life up to this point.   If you haven't seen them,go watch them.  It is Aja assuming role of VADER and Dynamite Kansai assuming the role of a somehow STIFFER VADER.  I was completely hooked on Japanese women's wrestling from that point on.  I had to adjust to the strangeness of Japanese women's wrestling.  I watched Akira Hokuto and Shinobu Kandori and I was shocked by the fact that women were bleeding!  I learned that Japanese women's wrestling was it's own world.  It wasn't a yearly match to switch up the card like a midget match or a battle royal. This was a complete wrestling company, competing for wrestling audience share, and running state of the art wrestling matches.  Beck when I first got into Japanese women's wrestling EVERY new move came from women first.  They had to be twice as innovative because they were women in a man's sport.  It was awesome.  But Aja Kong was the best wrestler in the world for a few years and it was amazing.  The first time I ever saw Emi Sakura was when she showed on an All Japan Women's card as Emo Motokawa and we all flipped out because she had a spit curl and was adorable and did a more Lucha Libre style that stuck out.  I then I would see five minutes of her matches at the beginning of IWA cards as my tape collection started taking over my life.  I've seen Yuna Mizumori once- wrestling Emi Sakura in her match leaving Gatoh Move and that was the same card that had the first time I saw Chie Koishikawa, tagging against Mei Saruga and Haruka Umesaki.  I was noticing that Chie was going to be the next star to come out of Choco Pro but I haven't really seen  either of these gals since.  In this match Hagane Shinno is our referee!  Aja Kong is way past her prime but will still lay it in, just not like she would when she was wrestling Yumiko Hotta in 1996. If you go to cagematch.net, it says that Emi Sakura has wrestled over 2200 matches!  Jesus Christ!  Yuna attacks Aja with some flowers.  I remember Aja Kong taking a Die Hard Kansai.  So I guess it's good that she has slowed down.  This is fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys, last week. Thanks to everyone. It's been a fun session. Tagging's not working so tag your partner if you can. Hopefully no dupes this time around. DEAN, go watch that LA Park in Panama match when you get a chance! We just got Brazos footage there a couple of days ago. Panama is the new France.

RAF and Super Ape are forever married to each other until they check the thread.

porksweats
Curt McGirt

DEAN
John E Dynamite

The Natural
Execproducer

Sammo!
Gordlow

Sir Smellington
Matt D

SMU, I'll get you something later.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

DEAN, go watch that LA Park in Panama match when you get a chance! We just got Brazos footage there a couple of days ago. Panama is the new France.

Oh crap!  Sorry, Matt! I don't know how that got past me.  I'll have this SETTLED before the day is done!

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2022 at 5:42 AM, Sammo~! said:

I've wanted to do one of these for a while. I'm in. I'll watch anything you put in front of me, but I'm especially interested in watching good Joshi and good Lucha.

Sammo~! 

In my opinion, this match is DEFINITELY one of those things. I'll leave it up to you to guess which one!

Edited by Gordlow
  • Thanks 1

What do I know about @Gordlow?

• Doesn't want anything epic
  • Seems to enjoy more lighthearted stuff
  • Might secretly be Kikutaro 

Anyway, here's some World of Sport. Originally I was gonna give you a Jim Breaks match but decided against it on account of, you know. So instead here's Les Kellett being a lovable goofball. 

Edited by Sammo~!
  • Like 2

Principe Island 1 vs Principe Island 2- Panama- 1988ish: The first part of this match is a really long mat section.  It reminded me of La Parka vs Mysterioso in 1994, which was the first actual singles match I ever saw La Parka in.  It then moves into them going completely in-ring spectacular because Volador was fucking awesome.  (I was always told that LA PARK was a hideous man.  From the fourth generation VHS copy, he appears to be a very handsome man.)  Volador hits a Tope between the first and second ropes and get the count out to take the first fall!  LA PARK works the leg of Volador!  It's odd seeing PARK before he changed his in-ring style to match his gimmick.  You always knew he could go on the mat- before the bloodbath begins against El Hijo del Santo, for example, but this is concentrated wrestling from one of the greatest brawlers in the history of professional wrestling.  THE SECOND FALL!  The start with an extended MIRROR SEQUENCE~!  It's Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask!  They trade super traditional Lucha submissions with fun counters into other super traditional Lucha submissions.  PARK then dropkicks Volador to the floor and hits possibly his first Fat Boy Tope of his career and picks up the second fall!  I mean it wasn't as impressive as when he is 150 pounds heavier, but you can tell he isn't a highflyer so his lack grace adds to the destruction of his Tope, something he will carry to this day.  THE THIRD FALL!  They go back to the mat until PARK decides to run the ropes.  PARK hits an even Fatter Ass Tope!  From there Volador hits a Plancha off the top which must have been INSANE in 1988.  THEN PARKA applies a zany Lucha Finisher and gets the win!  That was fun.  Postmatch, LA PARK does what he does best, he gets so much heat that causes a riot.  Volador kinda continued to wrestle like this, though leaving into the high flying, with his last memorable thing I remember is his feud with Mysterioso, then he became Super Parka after LA PARK left AAA and AAA threw as much stuff into the La Parka gimmick to try to replace the one of a kind wrestler that would become LA PARK.  LA PARK, of course, went on to be in some of the greatest matches in the history of wrestling, as just a GREAT ass stomping grimy brawler.  I love that the window into his future is more from the riot that the mat work.

• Like 2

I'll get to the Execproducer match ASAP. As far as porksweats...

Brazo de Plata/Head Hunter I/Head Hunter II vs. Cien Caras/Gran Markus Jr./Steel - YouTube

This could be horrible or not. I wanted to give you a Porky match because of your name and the lineup is just too WAR to ignore, plus it has Porky bleeding so there you go. LOS HEADHUNTERS~! 

EDIT: Oh man this one is awesome. What a setup match; even the stuff before the bell is worth watching. I'm shocked that I've never seen this.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 2

@DEAN

@DEAN@DEAN@DEAN aaahhh

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

words

There we go. I was prepared to dig very deep for this one, I know others have lamented the "what do you get for the man who has everything" sentiment and originally I was gonna go way, way, way left field and gift you 15 minutes of shokkiri , traditional comedy sumo wrestling (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdszgf9ncY8&t=212s !!! it's every ebessan/kushinbo kamen spot plus a few others involving salt!). Tomorrow is the last day of the sumo tournament and I'm clearly in the sumo spirit, so when I had to go mine the archives this one stood out early into the dig.

ANYTHING GOES ANYWHERE MATCHIshinriki vs. Umanosuke Ueda - Network Of Wrestling - 12/11/1992 Ota Ward Gymnasium
https://archive.org/details/now-1992.12.11
(timestamp = 1:17:00)

This has a "you had me at hello" pre-match that I wouldn't dare spoil. I thought I had the wrong match at first because Ishinriki isn't nearly as fat as his obviously ex-sumo name would make you think (I do this every WAR undercard he's on) and Ueda is wearing a Mil Mascaras mask. This is aggressively handheld. Apparently Ishinriki was one of the smallest rikishi ever so he takes to the underdog babyface thing well. Doesn't hurt that he's in there against the greatest native Japanese heel of all time. I hear his son ISHIN is doin a good job as a Dragon Gate rookie! This is very bloody and the finish is heinous.

Edited by John E. Dynamite
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'll get to the Execproducer match ASAP. As far as porksweats...

Brazo de Plata/Head Hunter I/Head Hunter II vs. Cien Caras/Gran Markus Jr./Steel - YouTube

This could be horrible or not. I wanted to give you a Porky match because of your name and the lineup is just too WAR to ignore, plus it has Porky bleeding so there you go. LOS HEADHUNTERS~! 

EDIT: Oh man this one is awesome. What a setup match; even the stuff before the bell is worth watching. I'm shocked that I've never seen this.

I appreciate the Porky for Pork connection here, excited to watch!

For you, one final AprEW match!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yg6sd

Adam Page as a Hangboy facing off against the American Wolves!

• Like 1

RANDY SAVAGE vs. RONNIE GARVIN IN THE CAGE

This was a genius of a match. You can see why Randy was such a hit in New York because he laid out (maybe even wrote it in French for Garvin) a cage match that's on the level and in the same style as something like Patterson/Backlund, or maybe even Andre/Kimala. What's crazy is I've never seen much of Randy as a face or Garvin as a heel. The crowd is at a froth for Savage, just dripping off of every comeback. Garvin as I've seen so far shows no daylight on anything, though the chops that even Flair hated aren't much in play. It's just a perfect baby vs. heel match where everything comes together. The finish is perfect. And I guess because it's their promotion, Lanny Poffo is doing the announcing after the fact with a dead serious tone which helps making everything click too. This is old school, this is the good shit. 

21 minutes ago, porksweats said:

For you, one final AprEW match!

I've tried and I don't know how to turn off my Adblocker (this has been an issue), so Dailymotion won't allow me to watch something if the goddamn board won't post the full video by itself. Sorry man. Any other options? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I've tried and I don't know how to turn off my Adblocker (this has been an issue), so Dailymotion won't allow me to watch something if the goddamn board won't post the full video by itself. Sorry man. Any other options? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx5a2sY7Nho

Another AprEW, this time Darius Martin against Jimmy Jacobs while he was wrestling as Airwolf

• Like 1

@John E. Dynamiteit said in your list of things you wanted a lot of stuff I'm pretty deficient in too.  LUCHARESU!  though!  Here is the Great Sasuke vs Negro Casas from 7/7/1996 for the CMLL Middleweight title!  This is several shades of great.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2022 at 8:23 PM, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

- '70s (Austrian) CWA

Ok this is not 70s Germany/Austria but it might as well should be because it's two guys who were known for working there and it's 70s. It just happens to be in France.

It's timestamped. You want to watch it with just your left headphone in if you're watching it with headphones as there's a weird audio thing with the master tape. If that's a problem for your enjoyment, I can find something else for you. Just let me know.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

Ok this is not 70s Germany/Austria but it might as well should be because it's two guys who were known for working there and it's 70s. It just happens to be in France.

It's timestamped. You want to watch it with just your left headphone in if you're watching it with headphones as there's a weird audio thing with the master tape. If that's a problem for your enjoyment, I can find something else for you. Just let me know.

My goodness, I didn't even see that I was tagged either week. I will have something for you and for The Natural ASAP.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

My goodness, I didn't even see that I was tagged either week. I will have something for you and for The Natural ASAP.

No worries. I'll get mine to you when I get my fixed tablet back which had to be factory reset. Fuck. Struggling with pictures/tweets/videos on my phone. Thanks for your understanding.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:53 AM, Sammo~! said:

What do I know about @Gordlow?

• Doesn't want anything epic
  • Seems to enjoy more lighthearted stuff
  • Might secretly be Kikutaro 

Anyway, here's some World of Sport. Originally I was gonna give you a Jim Breaks match but decided against it on account of, you know. So instead here's Les Kellett being a lovable goofball. 

Hey Sammo~! I gave you the WRONG Jaguar vs Galactica match.

Not that there is any such thing as a bad Jaguar match, as far as I can tell... but the one I gave you has absolutely AWFUL English-language commentary dubbed over it (though that might actually make it more interesting to write up, in some ways). Also it's not an apuestas match which makes my "Is this Joshi or Lucha?" "joke" (even) less funny. 

So, after I finish this write-up, I will also post a different, mask vs hair, no shitty English commentary Jaguar vs Galactica match. Feel free to choose.

Kellett vs Czeslaw is one of my absolute favourite matches of all time. It's either The Greatest or Second Greatest Comedy Match of All Time (in my opinion) with Ebessan vs Kuishinbou Kamen 2 out of 3 falls the only real competition. It's almost certainly the greatest European comedy match ever. Ebessu vs Kuishin is the best from Japan. Maybe the Don't Spill Your Beer match or maybe Marella & Emma vs Summer & Fandango for North America?

Anyway. It's a match I can watch again and again and find enjoyable every time. Even more so this time, as it's all on one file and the sound quality is much improved so I can get a few of the verbal jokes I missed the first dozen or so times I watched this. 

The main thing, though, is the superb timing of the physical comedy. Kellett is pro wrestling Buster Keaton. And Czeslaw is damn near his equal here. And the ref is every bit as crucial here as Matsui was in the Ebessan match. They make it look effortless. It's all funny, particularly the interactions with the ref, Kellett hiding behind the ring like a little boy trying to hide from trouble, Kellett and Czeslaw getting knotted up at the end of the first round and the seconds being unable to pry them apart before the start of the second... They "rake gag" a few jokes (Czeslaw's knee, Kellett almost vomiting...) to great comic effect. 

But it's also a really good European professional wrestling match. They don't do anything, in my opinion, that would violate the accepted laws of that Universe. It's an astonishing display of the Art of Wrestling. 

In a Desert Island scenario, this would undoubtedly be one of the ten matches I bring with me. 

Let's see: 

Kellett vs Czeslaw

Ebessan vs Kuishinbo

6/9/95

Canadian Stampede Main Event

Hokuto & Kandori vs Bull & Aja

Tenta & Vader vs Albright & Yamazaki

Andre & St. Claire vs Hoshino & Sekiguchi? Andre & Franz van Buyten &Ali Bey vs Rusher Kimura & Thunder Sugiyama & Isamu "The Carpenter" Teranishi?

Maybe Kenny vs Ospreay? Bryan vs Hangman? Bryan vs MiSu! MiSu vs Ishii... It's VERY hard to just pick ten. 

But 100% Kellett vs Czeslaw. 100% that one.

EDIT: Also: Thanks to EVERYONE who picked a match for me! I enjoyed every pick, a whole bunch. Great choices, every time.

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 3

On 1/22/2023 at 6:07 PM, Matt D said:

I worry that a) you watched this recently for the AJPW thread that you're writing or that b) you are just not into Gordy and Williams laying on dudes, but hopefully this is something that you haven't seen in awhile that you also enjoy. I went on a Gordy/Williams viewing watch after re-living their WCW feud with the Steiners a few months ago because they're one of my favorite tag teams, and I dig this match even though it's not special or anything, and I hope you do, too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30nhPpYgl3s

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2023 at 9:22 PM, The Natural said:

No worries. I'll get mine to you when I get my fixed tablet back which had to be factory reset. Fuck. Struggling with pictures/tweets/videos on my phone. Thanks for your understanding.

For you, Natural, I've got this tag match between four of my favorite wrestlers ever. You've likely seen it before, but hopefully, you'll have a little fun watching this through fresh eyes. You'll see why I picked it considering your recent posting in the gen thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXWDx2W7mIo

• Thanks 1

I should be watching AEW but I heard you were laid up so this'll be the priority tonight.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:23 PM, DEAN said:

@John E. Dynamiteit said in your list of things you wanted a lot of stuff I'm pretty deficient in too.  LUCHARESU!  though!  Here is the Great Sasuke vs Negro Casas from 7/7/1996 for the CMLL Middleweight title!  This is several shades of great.

Negro Casas has been my favorite luchador since I was informed enough to have the opinion. He was the last guy I remember studying and apeing in the backyard, after I had scavenged my Liger tapes and memorized every Danielson/Punk/Hero spot, after learning all the early CHIKARA and Toryumon llaves, after a long and fruitful Osamu Nishimura binge that left me with relative mastery of the Ground Cobra Twist. It was gonna be Negro next. I remember telling one of the other main dudes to start calling my La Magistrals "La Casita" - he never did, but he was in the middle of using his Undertaker knock-off character as a means to work the old Harley Race main event formula so all was and remains forgiven (the Nishimura stuff gave me a lot of counters to his Indian Deathlocks. Better times...). The other guy in the fed was spending more money on Highspots masks than tapes and I think he'd just picked up a Great Sasuke mask-n-tape set before what would turn out to be our final taping. I think this match was on that Highspots tape and there's a chance I watched it with him, but this was maybe 17 or 18 years ago and I don't watch nearly enough recreational Sasuke so it's been that long, if ever.

This really is peak "legit" Sasuke, he's got a lot more swagger than before and he's working a pretty straightforward New Japan juniors opening matwork sequence with jujigatames and kimuras, instead of leaning into the lucha like I figured he would. The primera definitely feels real Japanese, which makes perfect sense since it's a complete Sasuke showcase and Negro knows the style. Or maybe it's the lack of commentary and intimate-but-hot crowd. Nothing wrong with a no-commentary, well-mic'd '96 Arena Coliseo. Also nothing wrong with '96 Sasuke working pure rudo, you have to wonder if he had this in him before the big '94 glow-up. My first match for this project was a Takako Inoue vs. Dynamite Kansai match in LLPW where it felt like the face/heel dynamic was all backwards, but '96 Sasuke doing zero dives and jawjacking with the ref inbetween submissions is fine by me. I mean they milk this heat longer than a whiskey-drunk bull. Negro has next to ZERO offense for the first ten minutes before the big BABYFACE FOUL happens by way of a supremely technical knee to Sasuke's nuts. There's no big, supreme babyface comeback from Negro. He just continues to clobber Sasuke in the dong until he pins him, and it's after multiple, consecutive pinfall attempts that aren't separated by a move bigger than a senton. This is something I was marking about in the General Lucha Libre thread the other week, I found a match where Negro gets beat down by the other team at the end of that match's segunda and they just pin and pin and pin him until he's too tired to keep kicking out. It's so against-trope but it makes so much sense and apparently it can be very dramatic and effective, to see Negro on both sides of that sort of pinfall within a month of my viewing is wonderous. The tercera tests my sense of wonder by starting off with Sasuke having his knee worked over on the outside, only to finally bust out his Sasuke Special-et-al handsprings 'n flips offense for a desperation comeback. He no-sells the knee + the crowd doesn't really want to cheer his flashy stuff at this point, and he winds up getting a bigger reaction from his suplexes and cradles. OH MAN NEGRO JUST KEEPS NAILING SASUKE IN THE BALLS and he's mocking and preening and talking to the ref and he takes his sweet time off a top-rope senton nearfall (Sasuke: "I know Dick Togo. You, sir..."). And so Negro keeps trying to pin him like he did off the regular senton in the segunda, but lucha psychology has always stated what works in the segunda won't work in the tercera and that rule is perfectly adhered to. Negro fuckin' wipes out a cameraman (or a fan???) bumping off the top to the outside! Rider Kick! Powerbomb! The nearfall crescendo! Sasuke misses a Lionsault and actually sells his crotch before getting La Casita'd! Ah man it's a great scene.

The story told here is that Sasuke thought he could come in as a foreign invader and out-rudo Negro Casas on his home turf, and pays for his foolishness with his nuts over and over again. By the time he tries to dig down deep and wrestle like regular Sasuke it's too late. Negro Casas is the greatest professional wrestler of all time.

Edited by John E. Dynamite
  • Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 3:29 PM, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

For you, Natural, I've got this tag match between four of my favorite wrestlers ever. You've likely seen it before, but hopefully, you'll have a little fun watching this through fresh eyes. You'll see why I picked it considering your recent posting in the gen thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXWDx2W7mIo

Cheers, SirSmelllingtonofCascadia. I've briefly nipped onto my Dad's work laptop to send this post and will get you a match out. Dipshit here could have done that today when in the library. Apologies. Fitting match you've chosen with the discussion of the Great Muta. It's actually a match I've never seen before like my previous Secret Santas who drew me. Thanks again and for the understanding.

Execproducer, I'll send you one out ASAP also.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 10:27 AM, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

I worry that a) you watched this recently for the AJPW thread that you're writing or that b) you are just not into Gordy and Williams laying on dudes, but hopefully this is something that you haven't seen in awhile that you also enjoy. I went on a Gordy/Williams viewing watch after re-living their WCW feud with the Steiners a few months ago because they're one of my favorite tag teams, and I dig this match even though it's not special or anything, and I hope you do, too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30nhPpYgl3s

This is jumping ahead a bit for me because i'm only in August 1990, but this version also clips out the first third of the match compared to what I have for December, so it works out pretty well. RWTL last match here, so it's something that's built to for the whole year in some ways. Super super hot crowd. Massive hossfight and while I don't remember Hansen talking about it in his autobiography I just finished, it's obvious he tried to put in a bunch of special things, whether he was keeping up with the burgeoning pillars or what: At one point he picked up a table and ran it into his opponent held by Spivey; he did a shoulder block to break a stampede attempt ON Spivey; he did a bulldog (which he doesn't do every day); Spivey had a cool bit of pro wrestling physics where he was getting tossed into the rail and caught himself on the corner post (while on the outside); Spivey had this great way of keeping up by just tossing his whole body into every clothesline; there was a great spot where Gordy tried to hit a cross body on both Spivey and Hansen at once and they turned it into a double fall away slam. The crowd went up so much for Gordy's powerbomb on Spivey (and Gordy was able to really walk the line between fighting from underneath and being transcendentally dominant at any specific moment), but Hansen broke it up. Finish is pretty amazing with Doc reversing a whip by Spivey, forcing him to duck the incoming lariat; Hansen recovers mid charge and gets his arm back up but it doesn't have the full oomph, so he goes for another, but Doc charges at him and lifts him up for a snap stampede. Pretty awe-inspiring stuff. Doc (and to a lesser degree Gordy) have been incredibly special in 1990 so far, so its' good to know they end the year with a bang. Meanwhile, this is one of the more imaginative Hansen performances I've seen. I'm looking forward to reaching December in my normal watching to see how they started this one.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

WWC: Invader #3 vs. Chicky Starr (1988) - YouTube

Here's your last match, then. I'm pretty sure it's the one where Chicky just shows all the ass in the world, bleeds and bumps all over the place. Unfortunately you have to deal with the shittiness of whoever the American commentator is on the old WWC stuff... I want to say Buck Robley but I don't think it's him.

• Like 1

Dirty secret, I used this entire project as an excuse to get off my ass and get back to scouring for really deep cuts and hidden gems. I hadn't seen a single match I gifted anybody before this project. I just watched tons and tons of stuff and made a note when I found a good one. So thank you everybody, it was your preferences and posts that told me what directions to go hunting in and I wound up with just troves and troves of treasure that I woulda never found otherwise. See you next time

watch the Ishinriki match DEAN it's really good

• Like 5