DVDVR Message Board

Request Thread

Kevin Wilson

That Eddy Guerrero 10-man from New Japan in 2002 when he teams with Black Tiger, Koji and Gedo and Jado. It only surfaced on like one tape, but I'm hoping somebody has uploaded it somewhere.

If it helps people any, they had three 10-man matches that fit that description but it looks like 3/24/02 was the only one that made tape which was Eddy's final match on the tour.

Tape was 4/13/02. If there was ever a match I needed to see thanks to a DEAN review, this was it:

Minoru Tanaka/ El Samurai/Kakihara/Naruse/ Jushin Thunder Lyger vs THE GREATEST HEEL 10-MAN EVER: Gedo/ Jado/ BLACK MOTHERFUCKING TIGER/ EDDY MOTHERFUCKING GUERRERRO/ KOJI MOTHERFUCKING KANEMOTO: 
Gedo and Tanaka start off and I'm trying to figure out if this is 2 out of 3 or an Elimination match. Either way, Minoru gets the flying Cross Armbreaker 30 seconds in for the first fall. Gedo and Minoru start back and Gedo and they start eventually start beating on Kanemoto - as El hits the assisted Old Man Tope that he follows up with punches directly to the face. Kakihara tags in and gets trapped in the corner with BT throwing the best punches of the match. Eddy and Silver King trade slingshot Sentons and you wet your pants with joy. Jado starts kicking him and they all browbeat Kaki in the corner. Naruse makes the hot tag and does these Ronnie Garvin punches to the chest on Jado. Naruse goes for the choke and Eddy and Gedo stomp him down and they drag him into the corner and give him the business. Kanemoto tags in and starts punching him in the face. Naruse drives Gedo into the face corner and they un-facishly start ripping at his face. They all take turns double dropkicking Gedo in the face as Lyger Camel Clutches him. Kakihara hits the Vertical Suplex as they seem to be channelling a Stud Stable vs the Armstrongs 10 man. Eddy hits the apron Fistdrop to Kaki's head and he and Silver King start working on his leg. BT hits the fabulous Superkick but Kaki DDTs out of a Quebradora and Lyger tags is only to get cut off by Kanemoto. BT, Eddy and Gedo post young Lyger's groin into the post. Koji starts busting up Lyger's leg and Eddy is awesome putting on the Screaming For Hatred Figure Four. The heels do the GREAT thing of circling the submission to keep the faces out all the while continuously smacking the ref in the back of the head to get him to ASK HIM! ASK HIM! This fucking rules. Eddy is hell on earth on Lyger's knee as he tags in BT who hooks in a kneebar. Eddy cheats like a motherfucker and is AWWWWWESOME cursing at the ref and the crowd. Lyger gets the desperation shotay but Eddy fucking rules it by dropkicking his knee to cut him off. Koji and Lyger battle it out in the middle over the suplex. Lyger wins the struggle but can't get Kanemoto up and over. Koji knees him in the fucking head and but misses the moonsault and Lyger finally makes the tag. El Samurai is all afire- taking on BT and is giving him the biz with the DDT. BT catches El off the top with a dropkick and Silver king then does the FABULOUS Mortal into a Dropkick to the face. Eddy comes in and whips El right into the fat ass kicking leg of Koji Kanemoto. Eddy with a fabulous Brainbuster and recovery of a missed Love Machine Splash but El catches him with a Scorpion Deathdrop to escape and tag Kakihara. Kaki KILLS Eddy with a side flying kick to the head that Eddy leans into like a KING. Jado and Minoru tag in and Minoru hits his neato dropkick sequence for two, but Koji Kanemoto makes the save by beating the living dogpiss out of Minoru. Minoru gets a heelhook on Jado and all hell breaks loose as Jado reverses it into a Crippler Crossface. Giant face stompdown saves Minoru but Jado hits a Superplex. Minoru rolls out of the ring and they do the lucha sequence of everybody hitting a big spot on whoever is in the ring with Minoru hitting the missile dropkick and also setting himself up for Jado to reapply the Crossface to get the second fall. The third fall opens with Lyger hitting Quebradoras on Gedo and Eddy. Naruse tags in and Jado works him over - cutting off the ring and tagging in the fresh man and everything. Naruse makes a comeback with his ode to Garvin punches on Kanemoto. They kick each other in the head and Koji is first up with a Boston Crab. He then hits a Moonsault but the faces make the save. Gedo goes for a moonsault but Naruse gets his knees up and tags Minoru. Minoru and Gedo counter out of some standing switches until Gedo grabs the ref and simultaneously crushes Tanaka's testicles for two. They throw Tanaka into the corner and hit some lariats and Jado, Gedo and Koji Superplex him off the top. After a kick out, Jado hits a Lyger Bomb to set up Gedo's Frogsplash for the win. This match was motherfucking great.

AJPW 3/20/13

AJPW 4/7/13 (Jr Hyper League Final)

AJPW 5/26/13 

AJPW 6/16/13

AJPW 8/11/13

Dragon Gate Infinity #289 (3/3/13)

Dragon Gate Infinity #290 (3/7/13)

Dragon Gate Infinity #291 (3/9/13)

Dragon Gate Infinity #293 (4/4/13)

Dragon Gate Infinity #294 (4/19/13)

Dragon Gate Infinity #295 (5/10/13)

Dragon Gate Infinity #301 (6/8/13)

NOAH 3/31/13

Zero-One 3/6/13

Zero-One 7/17/13

• 3 weeks later...

Could somebody reupload the Jack Anthony vs. Takuya Sugawara match from Zero1 earlier in the year? It used to be on Jahmale's old account that's gone now. Also, I would be grateful if somebody could reupload some of that BattlARTS stuff which used to be on Lenny's site but has been deleted now, particularily the Ishikawa vs. Walters and Suzuki singles matches aswell as any Yujiro Yamamoto singles stuff and the Munenori Sawa vs. Super Tiger II singles match

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah that one, thanks

Always gets named something diffrent each year so was having a hard time searching for it

Last few years have been a little weak but it's still one my favorite shows to look forward to each year (Just now realised next one will be the 10th anniversary)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liger & Kanemoto vs Kanemuru & Kikuchi from 1/26/03 watching it for the best of 2000s project but the copy online is very bad

here it is as you can see it's nearly unwatchable.

Haha that is so ugly, and it is clipped too. Blows my mind that was uploaded in 2013.  I have that match around here somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Even though I am tracking down everything from 2014 I can, I have been too lazy to upload everything (at least I am honest).  If there are any matches from 2014 you want to see that you know made tape/TV don't hesitate to post it here, I post any matches that are requested if I have them.  There have just been too many events for me to take the time to convert/upload/post, I do have a job ya know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would LOVE to check this out if anyone has a link

AJPW @ Kochi, Japan - Prefectural Civic Gymnasium – October 12, 1984 Ricky Steamboat, Jumbo Tsuruta & Genichiro Tenryu defeated Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts at 13:24.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

That Eddy Guerrero 10-man from New Japan in 2002 when he teams with Black Tiger, Koji and Gedo and Jado. It only surfaced on like one tape, but I'm hoping somebody has uploaded it somewhere.

I actually have a tape of this match... somewhere.  It might be in my closet here, or it may be in my closet at my parents' house...

I can't promise anything because I'm not sure where the tape is, but if I find it and can find the means to digitize it, I'll hook you up.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of the WNC barbed wire board death matches with Mikey Whipwreck, TAJIRI, and Kana vs. Akira, Starbuck, and Syuri, please.

Also, the 2005 BJW barbed wire board death match with Teioh and Numazawa vs Ito and Sasaki, please.