DVDVR Message Board

AEW - DECEMBER 2022

Dolfan in NYC

Nah dawg, I'm triple vaxed and fully believe in Covid and it's dangers. But the flu is still a thing. Not every sickness can just be assumed to be Covid to fit your hate boner narrative for anything and everything AEW.

This is me taking a leap but I would assume and hope the majority of the roster has been vaccinated with their heavy touring schedule and interaction with all kinds of strangers in a given week. Covid is always a possibility, but that shouldn't be the automatic assumption.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

This is me taking a leap but I would assume and hope the majority of the roster has been vaccinated with their heavy touring schedule and interaction with all kinds of strangers in a given week. Covid is always a possibility, but that shouldn't be the automatic assumption.

The injectable vaccines barely work anymore against the newer variants - second-generation intranasal vaccines that protect against infection are available in India and China, but in the US they're at least 1-3 years away from coming to market (Moderna's trying to make an mRNA intranasal, but it's still in animal trials)

36% of Americans who've tested for COVID in the past week are positive (more than one in three) and we're at the peak of a major wave:

https://www.walgreens.com/healthcare-solutions/covid-19-index

The pandemic's as worse as it's ever been, unfortunately

Edited by Dolphman 3000

13 minutes ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

The injectable vaccines barely work anymore against the newer variants - second-generation intranasal vaccines that protect against infection are available in India and China, but in the US they're at least 1-3 years away from coming to market (Moderna's trying to make an mRNA intranasal, but it's still in animal trials)

36% of Americans who've tested for COVID in the past week are positive (more than one in three) and we're at the peak of a major wave:

https://www.walgreens.com/healthcare-solutions/covid-19-index

The pandemic's as worse as it's ever been, unfortunately

@RIPPA@Dolfan in NYC@Peted @DEAN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

This is me taking a leap but I would assume and hope the majority of the roster has been vaccinated with their heavy touring schedule and interaction with all kinds of strangers in a given week.

wade-barrett-bad-news.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

As someone who can be a bit of a nag about COVID, even I think there’s no reason to be jumping to conclusions about what is or isn’t going around in the Moxley household. You could just as easily assume in the other direction that he’s been testing himself and thinks he doesn’t have it. We don’t know shit.

What a strange turn this thread has taken.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

As someone who can be a bit of a nag about COVID, even I think there’s no reason to be jumping to conclusions about what is or isn’t going around in the Moxley household. You could just as easily assume in the other direction that he’s been testing himself and thinks he doesn’t have it. We don’t know shit.

What a strange turn this thread has taken.

It's almost like...people are taking the bait...

A vaccine helps teach your body how to fight a disease it has never seen before.

The boosters help it learn the new tricks that virus has in store now.

Vaccines, in general, are never about preventing infection.  They're about saving your life when you do get infected.

You know who would have appreciated having a COVID vaccine available? The 11 people I know that have died.  Including my uncle, who died a week before his appointment.

Don't open a new thread until I or another mod decide on what to do.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 3