DVDVR Message Board

AEW - DECEMBER 2022

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, zendragon said:

I don't get this "everyone want's to leave" Narrative when it seems like guys such as AmDrag, Dax and Jericho are having the time of their lives (and some of those guys have had hot and cold realtionships with HHH)

It’s clearly not everyone but it’s obviously more than one. The guy who made everyone hate working for WWE and crushed morale is gone. The guy who became everyone’s woogie on NXT is in charge now.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Octopus said:

If 2022 was Dax’s year, who would we like to see face off against hair in: 2023 - Year of the Cash?

Bryan Danielson, Eddie Kingston, Claudio Castagnoli, Darby Allin, Adam Page, Christian Cage and Konosuke Takeshita.

• Like 2

It’s highly possible that like any workplace (especially in a creative field) some people enjoy the opportunities they are given, some want to do more and are happy to keep trying, some are really frustrated and some people just want a paycheck. And like any workplace it’s highly possible some have bought into TK’s vision, others think he is a goof they can work, and others think he’s a clown and see WWE as a much better chance to lock up a paycheck to secure their future in a few years.

There’s also a highly likely chance that even when Vince was running the show there were people who enjoyed working for the WWE for many different reasons, and there is also a highly likely chance that not everyone is on board with HHH. 

That’s just the workplace. Some people are going to want to leave.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Don't know why Jericho would give up his spot as the company's Iago (and I don't mean the parrot. RIP Gilbert) 

Does this make CM Punk Desdemona? Or would that be Tony Khan? 

Please draw this comparison out because I, for one, am fascinated. 

7 hours ago, zendragon said:

I don't get this "everyone want's to leave" Narrative when it seems like guys such as AmDrag, Dax and Jericho are having the time of their lives (and some of those guys have had hot and cold realtionships with HHH)

AEW's Dax Harwood says FTR have considered taking a year off 'TV wrestling'

"Cash and I have talked, our deals come up at the end of April, I would have to talk to my lawyer, Mike Dockins, but I think that's right, the end of April. And we've even thought about, 'What if we took a year off TV wrestling?'"

"Take a year off TV wrestling, maybe, and do things that excite us. We've been able to do that quite a bit this year starting with the Rock N Roll Express match," Harwood continued.

"If we do take a year off of TV wrestling, I don't think you'll not see us, you might not see us mainstream but it would be so Cash and I can, one, rest our bodies, and two, we can do things that make us happy and bring joy to us."

Edited by Dolphman 3000
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Octopus said:

Does it say “Champions!” or is that like squiggle?

I belive its supposed to say "Championship" but I don't know what happened to the loop on the p

22 minutes ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

taking a year off TV wrestling o rest your body sounds a lot different than jumping ship back to the wwe grind

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zendragon said:

taking a year off TV wrestling o rest your body sounds a lot different than jumping ship back to the wwe grind

Who said anything about WWE? You claimed Dax was having the "time of his life" in AEW when he just said a few days ago that he'd rather leave

Edited by Dolphman 3000

Dude said his body needs a break, by all other accounts he seems to be getting everything he wants. Big difference with between than he wants out because AEW is so bad. Also the whole context of this situation is everyone wants to go running back to hunter

21 minutes ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

Who said anything about WWE? You claimed Dax was having the "time of his life" in AEW when he just said a few days ago that he'd rather leave

That's okay, he can take the year off tv wrestling by remaining with ROH.

• Haha 11
  • Sad 1