Dolfan in NYC

On a positive note...

In the last 2-3 weeks to a month we've gotten back from injury or other issues:

• House of Black
  • Darius Martin
  • Ruby Soho
  • Red Velvet
  • Bucks/Omega/Page
  • and at least one or two other people I'm missing.

That's very good for the company.

• Like 6

Boy that stuff that happened last night sure was crazy!   I wonder how this will affect Winter is Coming (quick, look busy!).  

I totally didn't write this yesterday afternoon!  

3cb471e2f2fca0d70fa2d5a4dc352668.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Matt D said:

On a positive note...

• House of Black
  • Darius Martin
  • Ruby Soho
  • Red Velvet
  • Bucks/Omega/Page

Definitely.

AEW Winter is Coming Dynamite 2020: Kenny Omega beats Jon Moxley for the AEW World Championship and says you'll see him on Impact Wrestling. Sting debuts.

AEW Winter is Coming Dynamite 2021: Adam Page defends the AEW World Championship vs. Bryan Danielson in a 60 minute draw. The longest match in AEW history. *****. I have it second only to Kenny Omega vs. Bryan Danielson at AEW Grand Slam Dynamite 2021. *****.

AEW Winter is Coming Dynamite 2022: MJF defends the AEW World Championship vs. Ricky Starks.

Edited by The Natural

15 minutes ago, Matt D said:

On a positive note...

• House of Black
  • Darius Martin
  • Ruby Soho
  • Red Velvet
  • Bucks/Omega/Page

I'm hoping we get Leyla Hirsch back sooner than later, and you're forgetting The Bunny finally making it back!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Natural said:

AEW Winter is Coming Dynamite 2020: Kenny Omega beats Jon Moxley for the AEW World Championship and says you'll see him on Impact Wrestling. Sting debuts.

AEW Winter is Coming Dynamite 2021: Adam Page defends the AEW World Championship vs. Bryan Danielson in a 60 minute draw. The longest match in AEW history. *****. I have it second only to Kenny Omega vs. Bryan Danielson at AEW Grand Slam Dynamite 2021. *****.

AEW Winter is Coming Dynamite 2022: MJF defends the AEW World Championship vs. Ricky Starks.

Feels like this needs the Price is Right loser music.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

The new AEW belt differences, AEW center logo in blue?, smaller size, diff color strap, plaid accented strap.

Whoever wins it after MJF, probably gets the new belt strap changed back to black and no plaid accents.

5 hours ago, Matt D said:

On a positive note...

• House of Black
  • Darius Martin
  • Ruby Soho
  • Red Velvet
  • Bucks/Omega/Page

On the flipside of this, we got confirmation that Andrade has had a bicep injury for a few months and just this week got surgery.

• Like 1

Been a bad year for injuries across wrestling. Looking at AEW, are Moxley and MJF the only big names to avoid injury? Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Adam Cole, Adam Page, Rey Fenix, Thunder Rosa, Eddie Kingston, Christian Cage, Kris Statlander and Andrade El Idol were.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red King said:

PWInsider confirmed Regal to WWE.

Really? Is there anything besides this article?

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/165609/william-regal-update.html?p=1

All signs are that William Regal, 54, will be World Wrestling Entertainment-bound shortly.  Although we have heard nothing official from the company, there have been rumblings within WWE of late about Regal returning in a backstage role.  That would mean Regal would be exiting AEW, where it certainly appeared that he was written out of storylines last night on Dynamite, having been attacked by AEW Champion MJF.

Because that paragraph is at the intersection of Someone Said Place and Assumption Way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The last line of the article literally says they're waiting on confirmation.

I am on my knees begging and pleading for people to show the slightest shred of credulity to unsourced stories from outlets that all reported Malakai Black had been released from his contract like three months ago.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Regal for Banks seems to obvious (and far too imbalanced). I for one would like to will Regal for Bobby Roode into existence, annd will also accept Drew Gulak or Ali. Dark bangers on tap.

I'd rather trade MJF for Charlie Dempsey

• Like 1
  • Haha 1