DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 12/1/22 - Kentucky Chaos

*Taped for BTI: (Aired from the IPWF Throwback Throwdown II at WrestleCade): Ladybird Johnston (Jessicka) def. Miss Bea Haven (Alisha Edwards) (8:28) with a leg drop after hitting her with her bulletin board.

Impact Wrestling - Airing December 1, 2022 from Louisville, KY

*Bully Ray opened the show with a promo. Bully said he did what he told everyone he was going to do, he called his shot face to face. Bully went over his history in Impact. Bully said Josh would be gone for awhile and it's his show now as long as Josh shows up at Hard to Kill. Rich Swann ran out and attacked Bully, setting up their match..

*Rich Swann def. Bully Ray via DQ (5:47) when Bully used his steel chain. After the match, Bully attacked Swann around ringside with a steel chair then ziptied him to the ropes until Tommy Dreamer ran out for the save. Dreamer and Bully argued in the ring until Bully shoved Dreamer down. Scott D'Amore then ran out to help run off Bully. D'Amore called Bully a piece of shit. Bully agreed and reminded that D'Amore is the guy who hired him.

*Moose def. Bhupinder Gujjar (8:40) after the Spear. After the match, Moose tossed Gujjar from the ring and cut a promo that led to Joe Hendry appearing. They go back and forth, ending up in a brawl until Gujjar returns to spear Moose.

*Frankie Kazarian def. Steve Maclin via DQ (7:28) when Maclin used a steel chair. After the match, Maclin attacked Kazarian and laid him out with the K.I.A. on the chair. 

*Mickie James def. Deonna Purrazzo (24:19) via rollup with tights pulled. After the match, Jordynne Grace challenges Mickie to come for the title at Hard to Kill and they shake hands on it.

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Like 1

Bully Ray takes on Rich Swann!  I forgot that Bully Ray rules.  I haven't seen him since his last IMPACT! stint.  He is a good heel.  Swann gets some nearfalls!  Bully Ray uses the chain and gets disqualified!  Postmatch, he beats on Swann with a chair.  Bully Ray turns on Tommy Dreamer!  Scotty D'Amore IS Wardlow~!  I wish D'Amore would have Powerbombed a ref.  It's Moose versus Bhupinder Gujjar, the Konosuke Takeshita of IMPACT!  Moose sells and makes Gujjar look good.  THEN!  Moose Powerbombs Gujjar on the apron!  Gujjar has a fun comeback and Moose cuts him off with a Chokeslam.  Gujjar has a second, more forceful comeback!  Moose avoids the Gargoyle Spear!  Gujjar avoids the regular Spear!  Then Moose hits the Spear!  And that's that.  That was good.  Joe Hendry shows up.  Gujjar hits Moose with a Gargoyle Spear and he gets his HEAT BACK!  Speedball Mike Bailey comes off as a total weirdo and I back his play one hundred percent.  Steve Maclin comes out and Frankie Kazarian is still hanging around IMPACT!  His match against Josh Alexander was totally balls out.  Maclin beats the crud out of Frankie early.  Frankie has a comeback with a Small Package but Maclin cuts him off with a NICE Lariat.  Kazarian has an actual comeback but keeps going for the Cross Wing Chicken Face and keeps getting cut off.  Kazarian hits his Cutter variation but Maclin gets his feet on the ropes!  Maclin is disqualified by using a chair!  Postmatch Maclin beats on Frankie with a chair and DDTs him onto a chair!  It's a night of cheap, shitty finishes!  Deonna Purrazzo takes on Mickie James!  James will retire if she loses.  Will Purrazzo get disqualified by hitting James with a chair?  I haven't seen Purrazzo wrestle in a while.  I forgot that she is awesome.  James is laying it in!  Purrazzo is also laying it in.  They are giving this match some time.   Purrazzo is beating the life out of James.  Remember that James put Purrazzo on the map with the crazy feud they had where Purrazzo invaded James' horse farm.  They are solid gold in the ring together.  Great Fujiwara into a Venus Di Milo spot with James getting to the ropes.  Purrazzo with a Rollup with a handfull of tights that James reverses into a Rollup with a handfull of tights for the win!  That was great.  The KnockOuts division is delivering good match after good match.  Jordynn Grace versus Micky James should be good.  

• Like 2

Awesome main event. Can't go wrong with a long Deonna Purrazzo match, her and Mickie are always great together. I've enjoyed the Last Rodeo being like Mickie going through career mode until she's now reached the champ final boss.

Did not expect to see Deaner murder Eric Young to end the show. That was something.

Kazarian/Maclin was good while it lasted, as was Moose/Gujjar. Loved Hendry and Moose back and forth. The opening segment was hilarious with Badass Scott D'Amore ready to whoop Bully if need be. 

• Like 1

Apparently the rumors of Eric Young going back to the WWE are true because again it wouldn't be TNA/IMPACT without literally killing off a character.   That is one thing this company does over the WWE.  When someone is leaving they kill them.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1