DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

Stat of the second half. the jets averaged 2.77 yards per play in the second half. HA! Pathetic. Wait.. what's that? The stat's wrong?.. well of course.. what do you mean they averaged 2.77 INCHES per play in the second half????????? (remember Jets fans, it's not the size, it's how you us.. wait, they didn't use it. nevermind)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

Stat of the second half. the jets averaged 2.77 yards per play in the second half. HA! Pathetic. Wait.. what's that? The stat's wrong?.. well of course.. what do you mean they averaged 2.77 INCHES per play in the second half????????? (remember Jets fans, it's not the size, it's how you us.. wait, they didn't use it. nevermind)

Did Brian Ferentz take over the offense at half time?

I think the Falcons were going to ice that game anyway. Fields was shook and the Falcons were playing a very innovative defense that offenses can’t get past even in this offense friendly era. I don’t know exactly what it’s called, but my nickname for it is NOT PREVENT. 

I would have guessed that the Lions streak went all the way back to the other Caldwell winning season or the Schwartz winning season. 

The Vikings game is far from over but if they lose that leaves Buffalo and Philly who took care of business so far this week. You can’t argue with those results however sloppy they are. People seem to be slowly turning on the Bills, especially Allen. KC should take care of business later. Now as for the Vikings, they had to lose another game some time so they’re far from done IMO. 

15 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I would have guessed that the Lions streak went all the way back to the other Caldwell winning season or the Schwartz winning season. 

It was the first three games of Caldwell's last season, also the Lions last winning season.

3 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

1*bKhLWWImDaDT4CoKJmVg-w.gif

• Haha 2