DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

On 11/15/2022 at 3:12 PM, supremebve said:

The fact that it's taken a year and a half for Justin Field's coaches to look at that massive man who runs that fast to say,  "maybe we should let him run," is a fucking travesty.  The average football coach is fucking terrible at his job. 

They’re to proud. Mike Martz will always be the worst, but within the last 10 years there more guys like him even if none of them are as bad. They just have run the offense, and they just have to call plays they’ve decided to call period without considering a player’s strengths and weaknesses. 

2 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

No idea when the Bills were expecting to leave town if they didn’t leave yesterday.

Same way they got to the airport in 2014... snowmobiles! https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/the-buffalo-bills-are-getting-to-detroit-using-snowmobiles

They are a billion dollar business, they'll get there. But that's one reason I am glad they moved the game - the players would have been fine but all the normies that work at the stadium trying to get there to prep it would have been a disaster. I've worked "critical" jobs before where we were required to get to work no matter the weather conditions, but they surely didn't offer any help on how to accomplish it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Imagine being the poor (probably unpaid) intern that had to go out and take these...

I wouldn't be surprised if they find a couple thousand Bills fans will do it for a gift card at the store and maybe a preseason game.    Although even looking at this is making my back sore 

• Like 1

Supposedly over 40K Buffalo fans made it to the game today.  HOW?  Do they have amazing road clearing service in Buffalo.  

I was sure that Davis Mills was going to be good at the beginning of the year.  Yeah about that 

Edited by hammerva

21 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Supposedly over 40K Buffalo fans made it to the game today.  HOW?  Do they have amazing road clearing service in Buffalo.  

I was sure that Davis Mills was going to be good at the beginning of the year.  Yeah about that 

Not everywhere in the Buffalo area got slammed like Orchard Park, that’s the craziness of lake effect snow. 

1 hour ago, Mister TV said:

Not everywhere in the Buffalo area got slammed like Orchard Park, that’s the craziness of lake effect snow. 

Yeah, I grew up about 45 minutes from Cleveland and it wasn't rare for us to get an inch or two of snow but Cleveland would get a foot or two all because of the lake.  It is kind of the difference between linear factor and an exponential factor.   Whatever the variance might be between two areas the lake doesn't double it or triple it it raises it to the 2nd or 3rd power.  

After watching the Browns miss on two straight QB sneaks, I'm going to go ahead and repeat my criticism of that play again.  I absolutely hate the QB sneak, if you can't get positive yardage running off tackle, you can't do shit as an offense.  You know what else, if you don't think you can get it with your running back, you can fake it to him and pass the ball.  You could also fake it to the running back and run a naked bootleg, and maybe your quarterback can run the yard.  Give yourself options, and run a fucking play.

• Like 1