DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 11/14 - 11/20/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Oh, he's excited alright. Book is out of his mind with the constant ranting and voices and needs to calm the fuck down. I came in late on the show but he irritated me so much I put it on mute and actively ignored most of it. I'll probably go back and watch the big singles matches but that mute is staying on. 

I did catch the Indi match and poor gals, they both literally fell on their butts. 

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Oh, he's excited alright. Book is out of his mind with the constant ranting and voices and needs to calm the fuck down. I came in late on the show but he irritated me so much I put it on mute and actively ignored most of it. I'll probably go back and watch the big singles matches but that mute is staying on. 

I did catch the Indi match and poor gals, they both literally fell on their butts. 

Man, Booker was on another level last night.  Straight up insanity coming out of his mouth ALL SHOW.

Indi tripping over her fallen opponent was definitely a highlight.

It's Ricochet versus Mustafa Ali.  I notice that they are battling it out to see who can make the other guy look like a million bucks, in an odd aspect of having two guys everybody IN THE BACK~! would want to wrestle, wrestle each other.  Ali makes with the cool ass submission and Ricochet makes the ropes.  Ali has his ribs wrapped up and is selling them like a champ.  Ricochet take a DDT like a young RVD.  Ali misses a 450 onto his ribs!  Ricochet hits a Shooting Star Press for the win as Ali continues to get over by being gutsy getting busted up while losing.  Madcap Moss takes on Karrion Kross.  Scarlett wrestled on MLW last week and she is pretty good in the ring and should wrestle in WWE.  Moss looks good in this as Kross sells an ass beating early.  Moss is laying it in and Kross is making him look great.  Then, Kross chokes him out.  Hey!  Maybe Emma and Scarlett will wrestle.  Shotzi is in the TANK!  To get to the ring to get destroyed by Shayna Baszler, one would think.  Shotzi doesn't really have the offense to credibly put a scare in either Shayna or Ronda Rousey.  Hey!  It's Raquel Rodriguez!  She has the offense that credibly puts a scare into Shayna and Rousey.  Shotzi wins with a roll up!  I assume Shotzi getting slaughtered by Rousey sets up Rousey versus Rodriguez, which would be good.  It's IMPERIUM!  It's the New Day!  Their secret third is.... BRAWN STROWMAN!  They are doing the thing where GUNTHER and Strowman don't touch like GUNTHER and Sheamus didn't.  I wonder why they didn't have them stare at each other in the middle of the ring while everything else happens around them again.  IMPERIUM is awesome as heels beating on Xavier Woods.  GUNTHER is selling like he is going over when he and Strawman wrestle for the belt.  It's Butch versus Sami Zane!  Butch goes about the crushing of the hand of Sami Zane.  Zane is wrestling all Generico in this.  Butch bumps BIG to the floor off the top!  Butch punches Sami dead in the face as Sami jumps off the top!  BLUE THUNDER BOMB!  Brawling Brutes and the Bloodline attack each other ringside!  EXPLOIDAH by Zane! Usos distract Sami and Sami takes Butch's finisher!  Then everybody beats on everybody!  Hey! It's Roman Reigns!  Hey!  It's Kevin Owens!  KO and Sami stare at each other!  KO stunners Reigns!  Well, that was fun.  

• Like 3

Ali/Ricochet built well on Ali's damaged ribs. Good stuff all around. Loved the SSP to a standing Ali. That was such a neat finish.

Moss/Kross was decent.

Shotzi/Shayna was ok enough for Ronda being such an asshole on the outside while Shayna was one inside the ring. Still I have seen Shotzi look far better than this. She isn't great, but she usually hits harder and faster than say, Liv Morgan. Not sure what was up with her here. At this point I have to admit I'm looking more forward to Ronda/Raquel II.

New Day/Braun vs. Imperium was unexpected but super fun with all of the high energy and Braun being the only person in WWE who can seemingly put fear in GUNTHER. Going to be super disappointed if Braun doesn't win the World Cup after this so we can see him fall to GUNTHER. Can't help but think that would be a good match while showing a different side to GUNTHER.

Sami/Butch was good fun with the eventual break down brawl leading to the finish and continuing on post match being pretty darn fun. Roman as a heel getting a walking tall moment was weird but kind of awesome with it leading to Owens coming in for one of his own.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 2