DVDVR Message Board

WARGAMES - Survivor Series XXXVI - 11/26/2022

Dolfan in NYC

First WWE main roster WarGames ever!   Let's see how this goes!

THE CARD~

WOMEN'S 10 PERSON WARGAMES MATCH - Damage CTRL (Bayley / Sky / Kai) / Nikki Cross / Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Bel Air / Asuka / Alexa Bliss / Mia Yim / TBD

MEN'S 10 PERSON WARGAMES MATCH - The Bloodline (Reigns / An Uso / Zayn / Sikoa / Another Uso) vs The Brawlin' Brutes (Sheamus / Holland / Butch) / Drew McIntyre / Kevin Owens 

FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Shotzi

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - Seth F. Rollins (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory

AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor

--

Bold & Italic - Team will enter first

I hope they don't do away with the elimination matches as those were always a favorite of mine. Renting the older SS events that featured several of them on a card was always cool seeing the random combinations of guys who were feuding put together or just other various pairings.

Is Sheamus legit injured or was that just an angle? If he's out then I could see Drew, Dunne, and Ridge teaming up with New Day as they just had their rivalry with the Usos renewed last week. Otherwise it's a tossup as to who they slot in.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

Owens would be my guess since he still holds a grudge from the Rumble LMS match 

This makes the most sense to me, as KO does have the longest term storyline by trying to knock some sense into Sami.  

It also makes 100% sense for Jey to eat the pin (either because of a Sami mistake or his own hubris), leading to a match between them.  Hopefully with a Rumble spot on the line.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This makes the most sense to me, as KO does have the longest term storyline by trying to knock some sense into Sami.  

This was my guess as well but we'll have to see how bad his injury from last night's house show Non-premium Live Event is.  My original thought was that Sami and KO go after the tag belts but Sami might have actually outgrown that plan now.

12 hours ago, LF2 said:

So who’s the fifth woman on team Bianca? Tegan Nox showing up next Monday, or Becky returning?

As for the mens match I’ll take a shot in the dark and say Braun if KO can’t compete. Especially as the World Cup Finals appears to be Sami vs Braun.

I assumed Candice LeRae made the most sense since she was feuding with them last month. Unless they bring in Beth Phoenix since Rhea took her out.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

I assumed Candice LeRae made the most sense since she was feuding with them last month. Unless they bring in Beth Phoenix since Rhea took her out.

I’m thinking it’s going to be a bigger name since they’re saving it for next week, and Beth definitely fits that. Plus the idea of Rhea being outnumbered for once makes sense too.

• Like 1

So Meltzer basically confirmed that the Men's WG is Bloodline vs. The (Extended) Brawlin'Brutes.  

However, Kevin Owens' injury has put the announcement in jeopardy.  He's rehabbing at the PC but "isn't moving well." So there's a scramble for who can replace him.   

I'd guess: Braun, Seth, Kofi, or Woods would be the replacement.

13 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So Meltzer basically confirmed that the Men's WG is Bloodline vs. The (Extended) Brawlin'Brutes.  

However, Kevin Owens' injury has put the announcement in jeopardy.  He's rehabbing at the PC but "isn't moving well." So there's a scramble for who can replace him.   

I said Braun the other day, but Seth would be a logical pick. Especially if he gets the winning pin. Then he can talk up the US title being better than Romans belts since those aren’t ever on Raw anyhow.

On 11/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well, I guess Kevin is a good liar and/or Meltzer is a boob

• Like 2