DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK TEN

RIPPA

McDaniels is definitely on the list with Kiffin and BO’b.

I’m beginning to think McCarthy, ring and all, is also on the list. Even before the drama started, they should have went run, run, pass when they had the ball with over 2:00 left. Pollard wants to be the guy supposedly so ok go your ass out there and get atleast 1 first down. Instead he takes himself out of the game. It sounds like I’m shifting blame to him right but no...because that came out in the wash. Then he didn’t even touch the ball again. He should have ran the ball on 3rd and 4th down, because that was 4 down territory. It wasn’t normal 4 down territory but it was 4 down territory just the same. Rodgers on a good day wins that game if all he needs it a FG no matter what the field position is. 

20 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

That Bills fumble set in motion a series of events that dropped the Bills from the projected #1 seed to the projected #6 seed.

The Bills remaining schedule is 3-6 Browns,

If you had told me that after 10 weeks, the Browns would have the same number of wins as the defending Super Bowl champions, I would have said, "That's great!"

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Gorman said:

If you had told me that after 10 weeks, the Browns would have the same number of wins as the defending Super Bowl champions, I would have said, "That's great!"

And they did it with their back up quarterback too!   

• Like 1

Washington directing a Time Of Possession Snuff Film tonight.  Over 30:00 t.o.p. halfway through the 3rd Quarter.

but still only up 9 because they decided to throw twice in a row from the 2 yard line instead of giving the ball to the running back who hasn't been stopped all night.

10 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

Heinicke bumped like HBK against Hogan to draw that Flag! 

He didn't have to sell it much. They hit him waaaaaaay after the play was over. 

• Like 1

Those division games just hit different. That hit at the end is one of those things where no it was not a violent hit, but it was egregious. Graham had a full 3 seconds of time to recognize the play was over and still hit him. He didn't blast him or anything. But it was a QB that had clearly given himself up and an element of time passed where he had no excuse to follow through.

The NFC East going wild right now. No losing records. The best overall average win percentage through 10 games in NFL history. I believe right now at this moment in time all 4 NFC East teams are in the playoffs. That won't stand. Division games will wipe that out. But how weird is that.

39 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Those division games just hit different. That hit at the end is one of those things where no it was not a violent hit, but it was egregious. Graham had a full 3 seconds of time to recognize the play was over and still hit him. He didn't blast him or anything. But it was a QB that had clearly given himself up and an element of time passed where he had no excuse to follow through.

The NFC East going wild right now. No losing records. The best overall average win percentage through 10 games in NFL history. I believe right now at this moment in time all 4 NFC East teams are in the playoffs. That won't stand. Division games will wipe that out. But how weird is that.

I believe San Fran would get in over Washington still.

But if the season ended today, all four AFC East teams would be in.