DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK TEN

RIPPA

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Josh McDaniel

Well and injuries too as they just placed both Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow on IR

Injuries don't explain blowing three leads of 17+ already, its quite fascinating that they added more pieces but got worse. I really thought they'd be pretty solid this year, them and Denver really shit the bed.

Lane Kiffin is the biggest degenerate creep I’ve ever seen. He’s only overshadowed in society otherwise by more recent freakos, and because everything wasn’t quite a click away for everybody just yet when he was in the NFL.

As for the Falcons, I can’t put my finger on them. Sometimes they look like a talentless, but we’ll coached team who is going as far as they possibly can like when they were about to come back and beat the Bucs before the refs and then beat the 49ers. Then there’s the last 2 games. Wtf. 

7 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

And he’s still the WOAT. Bill O’brien continues to make a valiant effort but he just can’t beat, um, lose, to Lane Kiffin. 

I still think O'Brien did a better job coaching the Texans than he gets credit for. It's just a shame he was so hamstrung by that idiot GM Bill O'Brien.

Though he's not making a great case for himself with Alabama this year.

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

And Matt Ryan is the Colts starter again…

If true, really feels like Frank Reich got screwed. Word was it was Irsay that insisted they bench Ryan in the first place, fire the head coach, hire a non-coach as coach, and suddenly Ryan is back. What a dysfunctional franchise.