DVDVR Message Board

OH JESUS! GEAR UP!

DEAN

We will be MIGRATING to a newer, more spectacular server.  Everything MAY be completely fucked up for the next 24 hours.  THEN there will be an update that will FIX EVERYTHING!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

So...Don't laugh at me, but the board isn't working correctly on Edge.

Yes. I use Edge.

I admire your simplicity.  I have like five browsers between my three systems and Tor on my Tails OS dark web rig has to be updated manually after every new patch or hotfix since I never keep resident data on that machine and keep Auto-Update turned off for security's sake.   Sometimes less is better.

Edited by J.T.

Honestly, the main issue I have is in the other thread, but I can't go back or forth in threads using the numbers. I have to do a full refresh or back all the way out and go back in again, so maybe it's not limited to Edge.

As for why I use Edge, it's the only browser we use at work and on my personal computer, for whatever reason YouTube and YouTube TV worked like shit on Firefox and Chrome. 

Okay, if I had to choose between IE and Edge, I would choose Edge. Our IT department also tries to tell us that we should use Edge, but me (and the whole software development department) could not care less (which also might have to do with the fact that we are working a lot under Linux and are using open source software as much as possible). Basically everything works perfectly with Firefox except some shitty (Microsoft) Sharepoint plugins (somehow our IT department considers Sharepoint to be a good tool and again the developers boycott it as much as possible).

19 hours ago, DEAN said:

We will be MIGRATING to a newer, more spectacular server.  Everything MAY be completely fucked up for the next 24 hours.  THEN there will be an update that will FIX EVERYTHING!

What I see in my head every time DEAN posts about an update or anything else tech related:

• Haha 3