DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK NINE

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Frazier is the scapegoat for many Bills fans for every loss, regardless of the situation. Bills came into the game 3rd in yards allowed and 1st in points allowed, have one bad drive on defense and everyone wants his head. Never mind the fact by the 4th quarter the Bills were down from their ideal starting line up their FS, SS, CB1, CB2, DE, and LB. And the fact Josh had a bad game, and they still have no running game. Frazier.

Yeah Allen played like complete shit and the other stuff. I wonder if he got an indiagnosed concussion in the run  in the gb game. They all played like shit, hopefully this will wake their collective ass up.

5 hours ago, supremebve said:

I'm starting Aaron Rodgers in fantasy(Dak is my starter).  I'm playing against someone playing Joe Mixon.  I may lose by 100.

Update, the rest of my team showed up.  I currently have a league leading 132.54 points, but he still has Lamar Jackson and Travis Kelce, so I only have a 17% chance of winning.  I would have blown every other team in the league completely out of the water, and somehow I'm going to fucking lose.  I hate fantasy football, I don't know why I play, and I don't care what anyone says in July of next year, I'm never doing this shit again.  

Spoiler

I'm totally going to do this shit again, because I don't fucking learn.

• Like 1

The Bills will be fine. 

I don’t know what the Rams were thinking. They played Prevent on the last drive and just gave it to them. On offense before that they threw a pass with just over a minute left. Meanwhile the defense they played all game wasn’t much different than Prevent. They gave up all those short passes by design. Had the Buccs not dropped so many of them they would have blew the Rams out. It also doesn’t work when your own offense doesn’t score. The idea is to force them to go deep but they never had to because it was always a 1 score game. 

The Titans came to play and the Chiefs are doing what they sometimes do in big games. If they don’t tighten up they will go on to do what they sometimes go on to do in big games...lose.

That’s why Cris Collinsworth’s overselling of every positive Titans play, with a reference to the time time the Titans beat the Chiefs thrown in, is so bad. He is worse than late 90s Tony fucking Schiavone about this.

Edited by BloodyChamp

5 hours ago, cubbymark said:

Good lord, the refs gave the Dolphins the game vs the Bears today. Horrible no call on a blatant pass interference on the Bears last drive. 

I had Miami in a survivor league today. I appreciate this subterfuge. 

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Tom Brady, who can go fuck himself, just passed 100,000 yards passing for his career. 

So… what does “who can go fuck himself” add to the conversation?  Because you really seem to want me to know that he can do that.

• Thanks 1

It makes Brady homers who don’t like that the record came thanks to YAC on a 3rd and 20 where the guy didn’t even get the first down mad. 

Has anybody here ever won any $$$ on the NBC Predictor ap or Terry Bradshaw’s $$$ app? I know better than to get my hopes up but I’m on pace to get the jackpot in this game now 👁️👁️👁️

1 hour ago, madl said:

So… what does “who can go fuck himself” add to the conversation?  Because you really seem to want me to know that he can do that.

Tom has also tortured my football fandom existence for 20 years.  You'll pardon my cheekiness as I tell one of the greatest players of all time that I don't like him.  

Or don't.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

In spite of what I said earlier, I have to hand it to the Chiefs win or lose. They finally did what they had to do to tie this game. They didn’t do it with the refs or the other team playing Prevent either which seems to be how every comeback happens now. That brings me to the Titans. It’s easy to question Henry not getting 2 more touches in the 4th Qtr in hindsight but really they also played well. It was a good game between 2 good teams. 

Edited by BloodyChamp