DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK NINE

RIPPA

44 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

we're all suckers for watching this stupid sport.

NFL football is the only one I truly care about that has never made it worth it for me.

I've seen the Pistons win it all. I had the glorious 1997 Wolverines football. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I've seen the Stanley Cup come to Detroit several times.

The Lions though, what do I have for 30+ years as a fan? A playoff win. One.

• Thanks 1

Tom Brady is having such a weird season. He's been completing about 66% of his passes, came into this week second in the league in passing yards, has only thrown one pick all season... But somehow just nine touchdowns in eight games. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Barring something unforseen the bills are gonna lose and deserve too played like shit all day. If anyone wonder why Frasier won't get a hc job, it's days like this.

What does Josh Allen throwing two terrible interceptions have to do with Leslie Frazier?

Bills gave up 20 points, 7 of them on a very short field after the second terrible Allen interception. Hardly the time to be blaming the defensive co-ordinator.

25 minutes ago, Dewar said:

What does Josh Allen throwing two terrible interceptions have to do with Leslie Frazier?

Bills gave up 20 points, 7 of them on a very short field after the second terrible Allen interception. Hardly the time to be blaming the defensive co-ordinator.

Frazier is the scapegoat for many Bills fans for every loss, regardless of the situation. Bills came into the game 3rd in yards allowed and 1st in points allowed, have one bad drive on defense and everyone wants his head. Never mind the fact by the 4th quarter the Bills were down from their ideal starting line up their FS, SS, CB1, CB2, DE, and LB. And the fact Josh had a bad game, and they still have no running game. Frazier.