DVDVR Message Board

AEW - NOVEMBER 2022

The Natural

8 hours ago, zendragon said:

TK: Eddie, here's a token of my appercaiton for doing all those jobs

TK said he was working on it earlier in the year, and he actually was able to come through for Eddie! That's great!

Edited by Shartnado
and, not in
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, StuntmanCrowley said:

.....I got tickets for Rampage and Full Gear next week.....

Holy shit......alone Kingston and Ortiz v Akiyama and Takeshita is worth what I paid 

I'm just imagining how the people who had tickets to this week's Rampage feel. One week earlier and they would've had Shibata, one week later and they would've had Akiyama.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

Life's been crazy so I haven't watched shit live in forever, but seeing the Akiyama announcement has me THERE next week! Plus AR Fox getting a match on Dynamite teaming with Dante and a returning Darius Martin? Fuck yeah!

AR Fox also gets a tune-up showcase on Dark/Elevation this week. I'm an easy hook, line, sinker on a good underdog story.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HarryArchieGus said:

AR Fox also gets a tune-up showcase on Dark/Elevation this week. I'm an easy hook, line, sinker on a good underdog story.

I hadn't thought about Fox in a long time, but he popped up on Dark a few weeks ago before the Rampage we were at, and that match with Fenix was a w e s o m e live. Cannot overstate it. Really glad to see him getting another shot here, hope it turns into something for him. Also nice to see Darius back! Really pleasant surprise. I hope he can stay healthy so AEW can get behind him and Dante as a team in earnest (Don't get me wrong, I've never seen a bad Dante singles match and even the world title match with Hangman where the finish was never in question was great, I just think the tag scene's looking a little thinner than usual due to injuries, the Trios title introduction, and other reasons - feel like there's a good spot waiting for 'em).

• Like 1

Just got back from an Indy show here in Brooklyn and Abadon was on the card. Sadly they got injured during the match. They were clutching their shoulder so maybe a torn shoulder or something of that nature. So they might be out of action for a while.

Edited by Phantom Lord
Fixed pronouns.
  • Sad 12

11 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

Just got back from an Indy show here in Brooklyn and Abadon was on the card. Sadly she got injured during the match. She was clutching her shoulder so maybe a torn shoulder or something of that nature. So she might be out of action for a while.

2022 has been a bad one for Injuries: Bryan Danielson, Adam Cole, Shinjiro Ohtani, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, KENTA, Becky Lynch, Kyle O'Reilly, Kris Statlander, Christian Cage, Santana, and KUSHIDA off the top of my head.

• Like 2