DVDVR Message Board

AEW - NOVEMBER 2022

The Natural

Have they given a return time frame for Hangman?

I want to see vignettes where they show him talking about having to find the Real Hangman, and they're all signed off with Hang In There Baby.

He finally returns on a live Dynamite accompanied by none other than the real Hangman Bruce Pobanz, and demands his rightful shot at the NWA title, after he won it all those years ago but had to hand it back to avoid riots in Puerto Rico, and as a standing HOF member of the Cauliflower Alley club, he deserves it and here's a letter from Andre the Giant attesting to it.

Little Hangman nooses sell out on shopaew.com

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

Have they given a return time frame for Hangman?

I want to see vignettes where they show him talking about having to find the Real Hangman, and they're all signed off with Hang In There Baby.

He finally returns on a live Dynamite accompanied by none other than the real Hangman Bruce Pobanz, and demands his rightful shot at the NWA title, after he won it all those years ago but had to hand it back to avoid riots in Puerto Rico, and as a standing HOF member of the Cauliflower Alley club, he deserves it and here's a letter from Andre the Giant attesting to it.

Little Hangman nooses sell out on shopaew.com

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiji said:

Doesn't he drive a tesla?

He drove one to the ring once, not sure about in his personal life.

In other news, MJF has been cast in A24’s Iron Claw, about the Von Erich family. EDIT: PWInsider claims he’s playing Lance Von Erich.

Edited by Casey

Welp, I thought I was going to Dynamite tomorrow in Connecticut, but looks like I was just a couple miles and days short. Was just texting my cousin about how I owe her and her husband a round of chicken fingers at the show (teetotalers) for helping me out with a project recently, too. Sigh.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Log said:

If the Bucks and Kenny don't come back*, will they change the name of the promotion to "Some Elite Wrestling"?

*I know they will with the vignettes and all, but hear me out.

They filed a trademark for "The Wayward Sons."