DVDVR Message Board

November 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

6 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

Good lord I was at the show and the spot through the already broken table at 9 seconds in is still burned in my brain. I remember that table being there for a while after it broke the first time with one of the spokes sticking up and I was terrified for the rest of the match someone was gonna get impaled on it and... then that happened.

Wouldn't have been an ECW reunion without one of those two potentially murdering the other

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

Funniest part of this is Mike Johnson ringside talking trash at Awesome the whole time and calling him a sellout, but Awesome still being nice enough to tell all the fans in the front row to move for the final spot

Edited by Dolphman 3000

3 hours ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

Funniest part of this is Mike Johnson ringside talking trash at Awesome the whole time and calling him a sellout, but Awesome still being nice enough to tell all the fans in the front row to move for the final spot

Wow I knew that was close to the end of his career but I had no clue it was his actual last match. He looked better than even the Kobashi match from '03

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Remember having those conversations back when you were a kid about using wrestling moves in an actual fight?

At first I was like, "Well, at least he protected the guy's head." 

But then I saw him and his friend start bashing it with fists and not so much.