DVDVR Message Board

November 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

12 hours ago, Mister TV said:

It was common knowledge in the Dallas area that Fritz Von Erich was actually former SMU star football player, prominent local business man, and church goer Jack Adkisson. I think he had some bs story about his mothers maiden name was Von Erich or something like that, no one really cared since 99.5% of the audience over the age of 9 knew it was a show. 

Hadn't they also run an angle where Gary Hart "outed him" as Jack Adkisson? Either way, his real mane would've been the world's worst kept secret in the Metroplex.

15 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

I would pay a ridiculous sum of money for The Complete WCW Prime. The true hidden gem of the boom period. 

If you’re not opposed to owning it physically the entire deal is on the Youtubes. 

I went through a ton of them. Their’s one that is a bit weird that involves Cruise wearing a diaper and moving around in it very strangely as Dusty eyes him like a Thanksgiving turkey. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2022 at 2:45 AM, Wee Bey said:

16 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

I would pay a ridiculous sum of money for The Complete WCW Prime. The true hidden gem of the boom period. 

Here's the episode in full. Timestamped and everything.

https://youtu.be/UD65QB3pWyk?t=4599 (why won't anything embed for me anymore? Can never post pictures either.)

WCW Worldwide and Prime are all up in more-or-less full on YouTube and it's a wonderful thing. Good stuff to clean your living room to.

• Like 3