DVDVR Message Board

November 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

33 minutes ago, AxB said:

CYN

Like, wrestled a match or something, right? That's all I recall hearing. While anybody getting involved with the ideology should be side-eyed, if dude wasn't espousing the stupidity and just took a booking, I'd hardly call homie "human garbage" and lump him in with rapists and pedophiles. 

1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

Shit, what did Damo do? 

I missed Damo in the clip. I don’t know anything about him. I’ll except him, too, unless notified as otherwise. 

I know he was signed up for CYN, but dude might have just been looking for a payday, not on board with whatever else. 

Edited by Log
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Log said:

A friend of mine's brother teaches high school in Downer's Grove, IL. They have this up at school today:

8jw3azJ.jpg

Honored to say I share a birthday with the Macho Man and Judge Wapner.

• Like 6

On 11/13/2022 at 7:26 PM, Ziggy said:

I haven't seen much of him outside of MLW but he's just as good as the others. I was surprised he wasn't picked up when they picked up Solo. 

I'm shocked AEW hasn't gotten him yet , but I'd rather see him in the Bloodline.

If Im Tony Khan he's way higher on my radar than Joey Janela and Marko Stunt. I scratch my head why he's not at least in Impact instead of splitting time between MLW and PCW

• Like 1