DVDVR Message Board

November 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Didn’t he have some kind of legal issues that probably kept him from WWE signing him? I thought that was the speculation a couple years ago. 

Speculation that he might have had a drug charge that would prevent him from getting into Canada

30 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Hell, they hired Bam Bam and he couldn't get into Canada. MVP is working there and he had to have been in as long as Book. 

What is Saturn's best match? 

Didn't he and Kronus have a match against the Pitbulls back in like '97 ECW that was considered one of the best dog collar matches ever?  

7 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Whoopsie.  That was Pitbulls vs. Raven/Richards.  

Jeez.... maybe Radicalz/HHH vs. Rock n' Sock/2 Cool, which I seem to remember being ridiculously good for a random Raw:

Was he part of that famous RAW 10 man match?

13 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

can't remember if I watched this one 

Well, putting Cole in the ring with all of that human garbage (excepting Ricochet, as far as I know) is certainly one way to get me to cheer him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Hell, they hired Bam Bam and he couldn't get into Canada. MVP is working there and he had to have been in as long as Book. 

What is Saturn's best match? 

Saturn/Raven v Benoit/Malenko v Rey/Kidman

after that it probably something on nitro v Benoit/Martel/Finley/Booker he might have had a solid match or two against DDP

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

My favorite is probably Raven/Saturn vs Benoit/Malenko from Spring Stampede 99.  

That's some beautiful pro wrestling.

His plunder filled spotty-style ECW tenure may not have resulted in his best matches, but the highlights are endless! That goddamn Total Elimination finisher was as good of tag team finish as I've ever seen. And I've yet to see a team pull off that spot anywhere near as well as John Kronus and Perry Saturn. I liked the O'Reilly-Fish team just fine, but their version was fucking awful in comparison. Malenko in tandem with Saturn did something similar that was equally as shitty as O'Reilly-Fish's. 

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 2