DVDVR Message Board

November 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

12 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Who are you, why have you hacked SirSmellingtonofCascadia's account and what have you done with my friend?!?!?!

Also, that match edit is shite because the best line of all was left out: "That's no cowboy, that's Abdullah the Butcher!".

I love Foley. I don't love Foley smacking his head on concrete at all, but especially not in that spot.

I find that the "whoa that was cool what a wild bump" nature of my youth has been tempered by the "I sure hope he can remember his grandkids' names into his seventies...heck, I hope he makes it to his seventies" nature of older me.

Slowly realizing that not only did you make it to adulthood somehow, but you made it to the middle of your life and you're actually mortal probably has something to do with this. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

...unless this was about Van Hammer being a good athlete. Hey, he was! I didn't say he was a good wrestler😆

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Not nearly enough gig marks, but no lie otherwise detected.

Fetterman looks like a guy with a great worked headbutt and an even better shoot headbutt. 

And he wouldn't need a cane to put in work on a foe in Congress unlike that punk-ass Preston Brooks. 

NO POLITICS

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mister TV said:

I met Fetterman back when he was the Mayor of Braddock, the dude is legit 6'8" and had that "works the local independents and turned down WWE developmental at one point since he didn't want to move to Memphis or Louisville" look.

Like there has to be grainy VHS footage of him curtain-jerking a PWF show vs Billy Bax, right?

2 hours ago, Eivion said:

Fetterman was a stand in for Big Show at some point.

Ach, you beat me to it. I was going to say that Fetterman looks like the Midwest indy guy whose claim to fame is that he doubled for Big Show on the body caps for the new Midway arcade standup Wrestling Power Superstar Rumble. His promo 8x10s have him posing next to a WPSR machine. [RAF note: this was a coveted job for indy workers in the 90s in the Chicago area - posing for arcade & pinball graphics and getting filmed doing moves & bumps for wrestling games (the actual stars came in one day for art purposes). Punk club patrons also got recruited for cabinet art and photos. History!]

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

A disappointed Tyson Tomko.

I once got kicked off a certain forum, won't mention the name but it had to do with huge CZW marks, when I said Tomko was a horrible wrestler, 20 minutes later I go to post and I had been banned for "causing a disturbance in a thread" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by davekool666
  • Haha 3