DVDVR Message Board

November 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

14 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

Foley murdering himself on that sunset flip on concrete is stupid. What a dumb fucking spot. It's nonsense. Why would you do that in the context of a fight? You'd obviously be hurting yourself more. 

'90s Cactus ends up doing a lot of irrational shit in these matches that sort of takes me out of the match. The characterization of "a man who likes pain" wasn't as pointed as it was for Mankind later on in the decade. If it were, I think I could get past that sort of thing. Even as wild as Cactus is presented, some of this stuff was a stretch even for me.

On another note, Van Hammer was a heck of an athlete, particularly for his size, and I understand why WCW wanted to push him so much. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

Foley murdering himself on that sunset flip on concrete is stupid. What a dumb fucking spot. It's nonsense. Why would you do that in the context of a fight? You'd obviously be hurting yourself more. 

'90s Cactus ends up doing a lot of irrational shit in these matches that sort of takes me out of the match. The characterization of "a man who likes pain" wasn't as pointed as it was for Mankind later on in the decade. If it were, I think I could get past that sort of thing. Even as wild as Cactus is presented, some of this stuff was a stretch even for me.

On another note, Van Hammer was a heck of an athlete, particularly for his size, and I understand why WCW wanted to push him so much. 

Who are you, why have you hacked SirSmellingtonofCascadia's account and what have you done with my friend?!?!?!

Also, that match edit is shite because the best line of all was left out: "That's no cowboy, that's Abdullah the Butcher!".

• Haha 1