DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE!- 11/2/2022!

DEAN

2 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I only watch wrestling to find out if anything on the shows make strangers mad. It’s very normal behavior. 

Is it more or less normal than reading a wrestler’s Twitter to see if he says anything offensive?  I just think it would be good for a laugh.

Besides, I didn’t say I was watching the show,  I won’t find out who the mystery opponent is until I read the Dynamite thread in a day or two.  

6 minutes ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

My favorite conspiracy theory going around is that since Tony put "TONIGHT" in all caps, clearly that's a Smashing Pumpkins reference and he therefore bought the NWA

"So I know everyone wants more FTR and Wardlow and women's matches, but... uh... Tyrus vs Dante Martin, this Friday on Rampage for the NWA TV championship!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

There's a local diner here that serves plate-size pancakes that are around 12" in circumference. If you can eat three of them in a sitting you get a free shirt.

I went to Jim Denny’s in Sacramento after seeing it on Man vs. Food, they have a pancake called the Wagon Wheel, it’s something like 16 inches and has bacon for “spokes”. I got one without the bacon and could barely eat half and felt a little ill the rest of the day

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

Every single person on this board is morbidly curious what 2022 Richards vs Jericho would look like.

Gotta say, there's a Mox/Sami vs American Wolves tag on youtube from this year and the Wolves were in there stooging and Eddie's kinda chubby now and Davey doesn't get as much height as he used to on his kneedrop and it wasn't inside a Steel Davey Richards. 

Just sayin'. 

Juuuuuust sayin'. 

• Like 1

I definitely conflated Orange and Darby earlier in this thread.

But...

Still...

I would SO have preferred Swamp Monster to Jeff Jarrett.

BUT:

Shibata more than makes up for Jarrett.

Oh,Burger King AEW, I just can't stay mad at you

(Homer with giant sub gif).

Edit: oooo. Found it!

giphy.gif

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 2