DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE!- 11/2/2022!

DEAN

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Actually I think it's one of those Middle Eastern breads with the meat covering that has a bunch of spices in it. No idea what it's called but I've seen it on TV! 

It's a big ol' pancake, my man. There's butter on it and a little pitcher of syrup. He's having a manly country breakfast right there.

• Like 5

The list of dudes I'd freak out most for if they came out to face Jeticho:

Kevin Steen

Tyler Black

PCO

Jeff Cobb (former ROH TV Champ)

Shingo (former tag champ)

Davey Richards (for the reactions that'd get here)

Ishii 

MiSu (both former TV champs)

Rocky Romero (former tag champ)

Homicide 

Rush 

Christopher Daniels

Dude I most hope comes out with Jay Lethal: Gentleman Jervis, who knows the secret to beating Orange is to gently rock him to sleep.

(Or Drew Gulak, but dressed as Soldier Ant).

EDIT: or The Swamp Monster!

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Log said:

It's a big ol' pancake, my man. There's butter on it and a little pitcher of syrup. He's having a manly country breakfast right there.

Shit, you're right. 

That on the other hand is NOT right... at least for a normal human.

EDIT: See what I don't understand is how there isn't bacon or sausage (or a fake version) anywhere there. You have to have either for a real country breakfast. Hell, give this man some grits!

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Shit, you're right. 

That on the other hand is NOT right... at least for a normal human.

EDIT: See what I don't understand is how there isn't bacon or sausage (or a fake version) anywhere there. You have to have either for a real country breakfast. Hell, give this man some grits!

That meal is conspicuously absent of meat. Especially for a big dude. Maybe they just hadn’t brought it out yet?

• Like 2

It's not what I want out of life, but if we're looking at viable ROH guys actually on the roster that would still feel special to someone, you could send one of the Jacksons out against Jericho tonight to set up Jericho vs Omega at the PPV.

• Like 5

Is Mark Briscoe allowed on the Turner family of stations? I wouldn't say no to Darby's familiar being Brody King. And give us a runback of all their brutal-beautiful pro wrestling. Perhaps they could slip Brody out of the Spooky Scary lame promo gang and slide him into the totally rad buddies faction with Jay, Sonjay and Platinum Satnam!?

I'm down with this line-up (especially Moggsley-Moriarty), but when r they gonna let Athena spread her silly wings and pound some ass on TV!?

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hobo joe said:

They gotta get Luchasaurus a flag. Where's he billed from? Pangea? The don't got a graphics guy who can whip up a Pangea flag?

How close could they get to a Jurassic Park logo for a flag without getting sued?

Edited by Shartnado
They, not the..

1 hour ago, Log said:

I know it seems obvious (obvious isn't always bad), but I think Darby's old friend is going to be Sting. Not in that he's turning on him, but that he's pushing him.

I thought it was going to be a skateboard with googly eyes on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2