DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 14

Dolfan in NYC

Well, HaHa is out for warm ups, so there's one crisis averted.

To win this, I think Auburn needs to get big chunks of yards and maybe scores on returns, and for the Bama backs to have another one of their fumble games. If they get some of that to go there way, they have a great chance. If not, Bama wins by some amount of points.

Right decision but not a great play call from Michigan and an impatient throw from Gardner. Great effort from Michigan though with Gardner playing the game of his life.

Auburn has to feel pretty good about where they are at 21-14, especially after that last TD drive to cut the lead to 7. However, they didn't make much out of Bama's 1st quarter struggles, only getting up 7-0 before Bama's offense got on track. You have to wonder if that will come back to haunt them.

Remember, A&M took advantage of a similar slow start by Bama earlier this year and went up 14-0, and that still wasn't enough.

As I recall Fowler putting it, you've gotta put the stake through Dracula's heart when you have the chance.

I think I was saying that Dracula bit about the whole SEC last year when they lost Bama back into tje tje title race.

But, yes, you can't dance with tje champs, you have to drive the stake in before the sunsets.