DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/27/22 - Las Vegas, NV

*Taped for BTI: Black Taurus (w/ Crazzy Steve) def. Laredo Kid (8:06) after Destination Hellhole to advance in the X Division Championship Tournament

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 27, 2022 from Las Vegas, NV

*Trey Miguel def. Alan Angels (8:22) with the lightning spiral to advance in the X Division Championship Tournament.

*Rachelle Scheel def. Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans) via DQ (1:55) when Tasha got the mic and said she was above this, so she ordered Savannah in to attack Scheel.

*Chris Bey (w/ Ace Austin) def. Tommy Dreamer (11:12) after the Art of Finesse. Moose got involved and argued with Bully Ray at ringside.

*Matt Cardona (w/ Brian Myers) def. Alex Shelley (w/ Chris Sabin) (8:45) with a rollup after Myers hit Shelley with the Digital Media Title. After the match, Cardona & Myers attack Sabin & Shelley until Heath & Rhino make the save.

*Joe Hendry def. Raj Singh (w/ Shera) (1:52) after the Standing Ovation

*Mickie James, Taylor Wilde, & Jordynne Grace def. Deonna Purrazzo, Chelsea Green, & Gisele Shaw (17:21) when Mickie pinned Chelsea after a DDT

Edited by DreamBroken

OH NO!  Scott D'Amore has fired the Kingdom!  What will they do?!  Alan Angels!  It's Trey Miguel!  This should be good.  I assume Miguel moves on.  Actually, Angels might be getting a push.  Oh WHO WILL GO OVER?  They both have slick looking pants.  Miguel goes all World of Sport early.  Miguel CRUSHES his own testicles.  Angels is laying it in.  Fun nearfall with Angels hitting a DDT in the corner.  WHOA! NEARFALL ON A MIGUEL METEORA!  Rings of Saturn by Angels!  Love Machine Splash for two by Angels!  Miguel hits his wacky finisher and gets the pin!  That was good.  Tasha Steelz and then Savannah Evens beat on Rachelle Scheel!  Tommy Dreamer is on TV two weeks in a row.  Chris Bey is top five in IMPACT!?  Josh Alexander, Eddie Edwards, Kenny King, Masha Slamovich, Deonna Purrazzo.  Okay, he is six or seven, depending on if he is better than Ace Austin.  That was more of an angle than a match but it was perfectly fine as a match.  Oh AWESOME!  AUSSIE OPEN!  They don't say "BRUV" so I am disappointed.  Allright!  Matt Cardona!  Against Alex Shelley!  This should be good.  Cardona is so great sniveling like a weasel.  Brian Meyers CHEATS!  Cardona goes on offense and he is so old school.  I love it.  GREAT Lateral Suplex!  It is 1983!  Great old school babyface comeback by Shelley to get cut off by Cardona.  If Cardona is back for good, Chris Bey is knocked down to seven or eight.  FUN section where they Motor City Machine Gun Brian Meyers. THEN they ALL CHEAT and have a bunch of nearfalls in what was the funnest wad of wrestling in a while. FINALLY, Brian Meyers, the SECRET ALL STAR of this match, hits Shelley with the Digital Media Belt so Cardona can win!  That was fucking great.  SO MUCH CHEATING!  Cardona and Meyers versus Aussie Open would completely rock.  Steve Maclin IS Wardlow!  Josh Alexander and Frankie Kazarian versus Aussie Open would completely rock.  Raj Singh takes on Joe Hendry.  Hendry's theme song completely rules.  That was not very long.  I see that Josh Alexander and Frankie Kazarian versus Aussie Open is official.  And will rock!  It's Deonna Purrazzo, Chelsea Green and Gisele Shaw up against Taylor Wilde, Mickie James and Jordan Grace!  Deonna and Wilde are good in the ring together.  Taylor Wilde is good.  She is all lucha and speedy in the ring.  They are not tagging Mickie James.  Chelsea Green is good as a heel tag wrestler. Gisele Shaw really lays it in.  They finally tag in James!  This is fun because if James is pinned, she retires so when they beat the crud out of her, it has more weight, so this is a great babyface in peril dynamic.  I don't know if the crowd knows about the stipulation but they get behind her STRUGGLE to escape the triple beat down and not get retired.  Jordynn Grace makes the hot tag and Grace has become the Best Possible Lex Luger since the Masha match.  GREAT nearfall as VXT hit the Blockbuster Doomsday Device on James bit Grace and Wilde make the save!  Gisele Shaw takes too much time to bring the KnockOuts title into the ring because she becomes enchanted by the ALLURE of being the KnockOut's champion, allowing Grace to CRUSH her from behind before they can CHEAT with the belt.  Wilde takes out Deonna and James gets in a Pendulum DDT for the win.  That was great!  It was weird because I don't know if the crowd knew that James was wrestling for her career and that's what made the psychology of the match. What an overachieving episode of wrestling.  IMPACT! is quality wrestling!  

• Like 1

Good stuff tonight. Solid opener in Trey/Angels. Always love to see some Tasha Steelz. Cardona/Shelley was beyond expectations with some great near falls, enjoyed it a lot.  I believe in Joe Hendry!

Awesome womens trios main event. Being the main event added a nice big fight feel to it. Even with a lot of recent departures, the tag and KO divisions still killing it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Even with a lot of recent departures, the tag and KO divisions still killing it.

If they can get Aussie Open regularly, that's a good replacement for the Kingdom.  I love that two of the top three KnockOuts, Masha Slamovich and Taya Valkyrie,weren't even in the main event.  KnockOuts are loaded.

• Like 1