DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series 2013

Brian Fowler

Tatsu has to be on the card for Royal Rumble, right? If so it's the show I'm most looking forward to watching.

Also, on further inspection, I see that Rowan's biggest problem is using the space. He looks unsure and confused as to where he needs to send his opponent, or what corner they need to work in for the spot to get seen. Some guys do it naturally well. It's like Punk is telling him, No that corner over there.

Compare that to Roman Reigns who as soon as Seth Rollins was eliminated the first thing he did was drag Rey from the neutral and stuffed him into the turnbuckle opposite Goldust. Then he took a second to figure out a new game plan, after realizing he was all alone. Man there's some great tag psychology going on in the WWE these days.

Props to HHH for reigniting the tag division. It's going to suck if the Shield gets broken up not because they're an awesome stable, but it means an end to one of the, if not the best (tied with the Rhodes Boys) tag teams in WWE. Think about it though, the tag division is as follows:

- The Shield

- Goldust and Cody

- The Usos

- The PTPs

- Now, apparently Bryan and Punk are in the mix

- The Wyatts

And I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting. What there really needs to be now, since the tag division is in phenomenal shape, is a tag TLC match.

Props to HHH for reigniting the tag division. It's going to suck if the Shield gets broken up not because they're an awesome stable, but it means an end to one of the, if not the best (tied with the Rhodes Boys) tag teams in WWE. Think about it though, the tag division is as follows:

- The Shield

- Goldust and Cody

- The Usos

- The PTPs

- Now, apparently Bryan and Punk are in the mix

- The Wyatts

And I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting. What there really needs to be now, since the tag division is in phenomenal shape, is a tag TLC match.

14151_717309858284060_1206981115_n.jpg

The tag team division is OK in regards that there some great tag teams being put together, but who cares? 

No one seems to be gunning for The Rhodes Boys, none of them have any feuds or problems with each other, or any kind of pecking order.

Goldy and Cody, The Primetime Players, Los Matadores, Tons of Funk, 3MB, It's Morphin Truth, The Shield, The Real Americans, The Wyatts, The Usos...So many awesome teams and so much potential, and none of them are really doing anything.

Is it really that hard to do a #1 Contender tournament where the Authority backed teams are given unfair advantages for heat?

If they do a tag title ladder match at TLC, Heath Slater might die. I really would enjoy a short accidential Heath Slater world title reign.

I think The Real Americans win the belts from the Rhodes Brothers and this leads to them separating before WM30. Love to see Dutch once his team gets gold.

I think The Real Americans win the belts from the Rhodes Brothers and this leads to them separating before WM30. Love to see Dutch once his team gets gold.

My idea for a Rhodes break-up would be for Sandow to end up with a title and for Goldust to blame the eventual loss of the tag titles on Cody being distracted by seeking further revenge on Sandow.

That's Darkside Yoshi from the yellow ropes forever version of NXT Redemption. He wasn't a bad guy and kept the same music he always had. I think it started when he was feuding with Tyson Kidd over Kiss breaking Yoshi's action figure and hanging it in Yoshi's locker. He went with the character until NXT went to full sail and they stopped booking him.

• Like 1

They need to do a double-fall tag tournament similar to the one they had in early 99 WCW which Windham and Hennig won.

Gives them a very decent excuse to run the same matches over and over again if nothing else. If they're half serious about putting the Usos over as something remotely meaningful, have them lose clean to the Shield in an early tournament match, then give them a clean pin in the PPV finals, semi-Dusty finish only to recall that it's double fall rules, both teams now have one fall each, and the Shield go on to win by nefarious means.

Hell, have it so that Reigns had a clean pin anyway, but they count Rollins cheating to win instead, further causing dissention.

Reigns gets the Diesel spot in the Rumble, gets blindsided by Ambrose/Rollins and eliminated. Murders Rollins at EC, gets jumped by Ambrose afterwards. Reigns squashes Ambrose at Mania in 30 seconds, wins the US title with the slow build toward him holding both titles and eventually vacating the US title.