DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 10/18/2022

The Natural

Another women's title match where the winner isn't in doubt though. I can't get invested in a match where I already know the winner. Even if technically it will be brilliant. (Happy to be proven wrong, c'mon Shida reign number 2.) 

Silly Goose vs Power Peacock is going to steal the show for me.

• Like 3

A little embarrassing, but after only a week I've just realized: wasn't the AA title supposed to be limited to non-Americans, or was that just an assumption and/or something I made up? I bring this up now because I'm wondering 1) what's going to happen with the Pac/Kip issue I thought we were going to transition to and 2) whether or not OC is perhaps going on excursion soon

4 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

A little embarrassing, but after only a week I've just realized: wasn't the AA title supposed to be limited to non-Americans, or was that just an assumption and/or something I made up? 

Clark Connors was in contention to be the first champion, so probably just a misunderstanding. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

A little embarrassing, but after only a week I've just realized: wasn't the AA title supposed to be limited to non-Americans, or was that just an assumption and/or something I made up? I bring this up now because I'm wondering 1) what's going to happen with the Pac/Kip issue I thought we were going to transition to and 2) whether or not OC is perhaps going on excursion soon

*technically*, OC is from "wherever", which is pretty consistent with the AA title.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Pac retained over Kip on the All Out preshow last month and that was the end of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Pac retained over Kip on the All Out preshow last month and that was the end of that.

Whoops - thanks, man. You may have heard already, but a couple noteworthy things happened during and after that one that kind of took precedence in my memory.

• Like 2

That didn't look good. It's crazy how in pro wrestling, performers do the craziest things and sometimes it's just a bad landing that gets you. Sincerely hope he's okay. I am glad we live in an era where a doctor's stoppage is a fine way to end a match. It's insane that in the past, you might have to go for a cover there.

• Like 1