DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF 2022 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

I don’t remember the last time I watched almost 8 straight hours of TV or college football but I did yesterday. And then went with some family for pizza and beer and ended up watching the extra innings of Astros-Mariners.

I seem to remember a time when I doubted Garret Shrader, but he's now 18th in the country in completion percentage and a 6-0 record to boot. Trip to faux Death Valley next week. Kind of bummed not seeing people give us the push we deserve lowkey. Top 10 defense in the country, two studs at skill positions (Sean Tucker and Orande Gadsden) yet not one peep about us.

But damn it all, if we were a 1 loss team like Oregon and got smoked by 46 maybe we'd get a rub.

36 minutes ago, JLowe said:

I don’t remember the last time I watched almost 8 straight hours of TV or college football but I did yesterday. And then went with some family for pizza and beer and ended up watching the extra innings of Astros-Mariners.

Endless Sportsgasm!

Next week we get UCLA/Oregon in a battle of top ten teams plus Syracuse/Clemson for another battle of the Unbeatens, and then, barring a truly shocking upset, Tennessee/Georgia the week after will be between two top three teams. October shaping up real nice this year.

• Like 1