Albany, NY

IMPACT WORLDS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Josh Alexander(c) vs. Eddie Edwards

IMPACT KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Jordynne Grace(c) vs. Masha Slamovich

IMPACT X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Speedball Mike Bailey(c) vs. Frankie Kazarian

IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
Honor No More (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis)(c) vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

IMPACT KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
VXT (Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green)(c) vs. The Death Dolls (Taya Valkyrie & JesSICKa w/ Rosemary)

IF MICKIE LOSES, SHE MUST RETIRE
Mickie James vs. Mia Yim

CALL YOUR SHOT GAUNTLET - Winner receives title shot anytime anywhere.
Moose vs. Steve Maclin vs. Sami Callihan vs. Rich Swann vs. PCO vs. Gisele Shaw vs. Heath vs. Bhupinder Gujjar vs. Bobby Fish vs. Johnny Swinger vs. Killer Kelly vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Savannah Evans vs. Joe Hendry vs. Eric Young vs. 5 more TBA

PRESHOW:

IMPACT DIGITAL MEDIA CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN CHALLENGE
Brian Myers(c) vs. ???

Raven will be inducted in to the Impact Hall of Fame

Raven to the HOF ruled, love the bit with Dreamer. Brian Myers has turned this Digital Media Title reign in to pretty fun run. 

Kazarian/Speedball was pretty awesome as expected, but definitely did not expect that finish! Partly sad to see Speedball's reign ends as he was having one of my favorite X reigns even though it didn't feel very long but also happy for Kazarian as one of my all time favorite X Champs to have another run with the title after all these years. 

Mickie/Mia was great. This Last Rodeo gonna end up being one of Mickie's career best runs.

Knockouts tag was kinda disappointing, feel like VXT just won the titles and barely got to defend before the reign's already over. Had high hopes for their tag run on top. 

MCMG/Honor No More was very good. Lots of great double teams even though the finish was a bit of a cluster.

Call Your Shot was an absolute blast and the outcome was a real shocker. By the end I thought there's no way Maclin isn't winning, this was his year and seemed to be his match to win. So I was a little sad for him that it ended up not happening. An interesting, unexpected twist for sure. I dig the unpredictability of it all. Good to see Taylor Wilde back in there, she looked great.

Knockouts title match was amazing but fuuuuuuuuuck that result. Masha looked incredible here, loved the gear and look with Bull Nakano homage. I hate that she didn't win the title here after all the build. I knew it was likely after the ending of Impact but still very disappointing even if the match was properly epic. Nice extra special finisher at least.

Main event holy shit what a war. Truly epic battle that was excellent. The knee towards the end was sick, blooded up Josh big time. Looking forward to the followup. Overall a mostly very good show despite my disappointment with several of the results.

Full Bound for Glory 2022 Results:

Spoiler

PRESHOW:

*Brian Myers(c) def. Dirty Dango (7:03) after the Roster Cut to retain the Digital Media Championship.

*Tommy Dreamer inducted Raven in to the Impact Hall of Fame. After his speech, they shake hands and hug but then Raven lays out Dreamer with the Evenflow DDT one last time.

Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory - October 7, 2022 - Albany, NY

*Frankie Kazarian def. Speedball Mike Bailey(c) (12:26) via crossface chickenwing submission to WIN the X Division Championship.

*Mickie James def. Mia Yim (10:59) after the Mickie DDT

*The Death Dollz (Taya Valkyrie & JesSICKa w/ Rosemary) def. VXT (Chelsea Green & Deonna Purrazzo)(c) (7:35) when JesSICKa pinned Chelsea after the Sick Driver to WIN the knockouts tag team championships.

*Honor No More (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis)(c) def. The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) (16:36) when Taven pinned Sabin via rollup with feet on the ropes to retain the Impact tag team championships.

*Bully Ray won the Call Your Shot Gauntlet to win a title shot at anytime (29:19) lastly pinning Steve Maclin.
#1. Eric Young
#2. Joe Hendry
#3. Steve Maclin
#4. Rich Swann
#5. PCO 
#6. Savannah Evans
#7. Johnny Swinger
#8. Tasha Steelz
#9. Killer Kelly
-Tasha eliminated Kelly & Savannah
#10. Moose
-Moose eliminated Hendry & PCO
#11. Sami Callihan
#12. Taylor Wilde
#13. Gisele Shaw
-Deaner interfered to eliminate Callihan
#14. Bully Ray
-Bully eliminated Tasha
#15. Tommy Dreamer
#16. Rhino
-Bully & Dreamer eliminated Swinger
#17. Bhupinder Gujjar
#18. Heath
#19. Bobby Fish
#20. Matt Cardona
-Moose eliminated Rhino
-Maclin eliminated Heath & Moose
-Cardona eliminated Shaw & Wilde
-Gujjar eliminated Cardona
-Young eliminated Gujjar
-Swann eliminated Young
-Maclin eliminated Swann & Fish
-Bully pinned Maclin

-Next Impact+ Special is OverDrive on November 18 in Louisville, KY. Impact returns to PPV with Hard to Kill from Atlanta GA on January 13.

*Jordynne Grace(c) def. Masha Slamovich (16:03) with a Super Grace Driver to retain the knockouts championship.

*Josh Alexander(c) def. Eddie Edwards (28:06) after the C4 Spike to retain the Impact Worlds Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Honor No More attacked Josh. Heath & Rich Swann tried to make the save but got taken out. Bully Ray came down and teased cashing in but instead helped Josh fight off Honor No More. Bully held up the world title and went face to face with Josh to end the show.

Edited by DreamBroken

15 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

Knockouts title match was amazing but fuuuuuuuuuck that result. Masha looked incredible here, loved the gear and look with Bull Nakano homage. I hate that she didn't win the title here after all the build. I knew it was likely after the ending of Impact but still very disappointing even if the match was properly epic. Nice extra special finisher at least.

I just watched that (RANSOMWARE AHOY!) and MAAAAAN!  That match fucking rules.  That was a fucking great finish.

• Like 1

I sought this show out for Josh Alexander v Eddie Edwards – which did not disappoint, but man, the Jordynne Grace v Masha Slamovich bout seems to be thus far totally overlooked by the MOTYC seekers. I suspect a bidding war for Slamovich in the near future. Grace really oughta see what kind of money she can get too. I also really enjoyed the Kingdom v Guns and Kazarian v Bailey. I don’t quite get that booking on the title switch. Is Bailey’s contract up? If yes or when, I wonder where he lands. And, uh, I guess it might be interesting to see if Alexander is good enough to carry Bubba Dudley to a good match. Tho, I'm not so sure I’ll seek that one out.

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 3