DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2022 PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

48 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

but due to the lack of uniform zoning in Houston, the saloon is next to a strip mall and a church and nobody has a basement due to the water table

And in 20 years it'll all be underwater while we stab each other with whatever makeshift IKEA-turned-driftwood weapons we can salvage.

27 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

And in 20 years it'll all be underwater while we stab each other with whatever makeshift IKEA-turned-driftwood weapons we can salvage.

10 years easy. Hell we’re probably already there, just we still have guns

1 hour ago, Cobra Commander said:

hoping Cleveland unleashes Bieber tomorrow just to make this whole rain clusterfuck sting a little harder

I'm comfortable with Nestor Cortes, but if he falters at all, Gerrit Cole will be in the game. 

Clearly the MLB booking team was having issues trying to get the Yankees in the ALCS so they need more time.   I joke but you know if Rob Manfred had his way he would just give New York the win.   There is no way MLB wants a playoff where the biggest market is a tie between Houston and Philadelphia.  

Then AEW waits.   

There is no scenario, whatsoever, in any plain of existence we know, where preempting an extra-innings elimination playoff baseball game for fucking Sammy Guevara to tell us how big his dick is, is a good decision.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Then AEW waits.   

There is no scenario, whatsoever, in any plain of existence we know, where preempting an extra-innings elimination playoff baseball game for fucking Sammy Guevara to tell us how big his dick is, is a good decision.  

No, I have one:

It leads to Bob Costas punching Sammy in the locker room.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Shows what the current office opinion is of IKF, when Hicks goes down and they put in Gonzalez at LF instead of moving Cabrrea back and bring on IKF.

Yeah - though I think it also shows you that they are terrified of putting Cabrera back in the OF too

3 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

kinda amazing how much "playing a getaway day game on June 17th" energy Cleveland has in this elimination game. Pitching Civale, who has a road ERA near 6, over Bieber, pretty much ended this game.

That is how I felt after Francona didn't challenge that play at first in like the 4th

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

If NY holds on and Hicks is done put Pereza on the ALCS roster.

I dont think they have a choice anyway since Andrew Benintendi had to get another shot into his wrist this week