DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Wait why are they taking knees when the Pack  have time outs.  The Packers will get the ball in good condition 

I reckon they are figuring that it is better to give GB ten seconds than it is to risk their RB fumbling.

• Like 1

Daboll is the greatest coach of our generation! Idk how they pulled it off but they did it! I don't expect The Giants to be world beaters but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they aren't the dumb team that does dumb things anymore. Kill time with taking fake knees? Safe & effective. Punter run around and draining the clock before taking the safety? Safe & effective.

This was the 123 Kid vs Razor of enhancement matches apparently lol.

Also no one in Engalnd knows how clocks work? Clocks are to the English as Magnets are to Juggalos?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

The Cowboys, Eagles and Giants all starting 4-1 or better would be amazing for the eventual disappointment from one of those fan bases when one or more of them eventually slips down the stretch

At least they will have Washington below them to soften the blow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

The Cowboys, Eagles and Giants all starting 4-1 or better would be amazing for the eventual disappointment from one of those fan bases when one or more of them eventually slips down the stretch

Especially when they all somehow finish 7-10 or 8-9. .