DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

FIGHT FIGHT in the Steelers game.   Pickett takes maybe a late hit on a slide right in the back and #78 then proceeds to deliver a forearm right to the helmet of the guy who did the hit

That roughing the passer call was...NOT EVEN THE WORST CALL IN THAT SEQUENCE!!!!!!!!

On the 3rd down before it, they called defensive holding after the whistle on a guy who was on the ground upfield from the WR who was standing flat footed. 

And pussyass Brady tried to trip him when he got up. He’s not the GOAT because of shit like that IMO. 

Edited by BloodyChamp
  • Like 1

Jerome Boger: Grady Jarrett “unnecessarily” threw Tom Brady to the ground

After the game, referee Jerome Boger spoke to pool reporter Greg Auman regarding the decision to flag Garrett.

Asked Auman, “There was a third down penalty where the Falcons had a roughing the passer called after sacking Tom Brady that extended the drive. Just looking for clarification on what constituted that roughing the passer?”

“What I had was the defender grabbed the quarterback while he was still in the pocket, and unnecessarily throwing him to the ground,” Boger said. “That is what I was making my decision based upon.”

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

in very important news to the DVDVR community, PJ Walker is now in at QB for Carolina vs The Niners

It's not just important, it's JUSTIN CREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11

The Patriots are in last place.  The last time that happened  9/11 was still in the planning stages.    Well they have been in last before but not since 2000 after week 4

And they even won this week.   Rather easy too 

Edited by hammerva