DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 10/3 - 10/9/2022

Dolfan in NYC

6 minutes ago, DEAN said:

I hadn't really seen Strowman until this run and I dig him.

You should check out his matches against Roman and Sami if you ever get the chance. They were good, especially the Roman matches.

• Like 2

I eagerly await more DEAN vs the kitties content.  Clearly one of these kittens will become his and I already see a Smackdown recap from 2024 where he's yelling loudly: "Misawa!!! Daddy can't give you a treat right now!!  I need to watch Butch vs an Uso!!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Is Samantha Irvin the name of the SD ring announcer? She's tremendous. I love how she puts on an accent when she introduces GUNTHER and Imperium. 

Yes. Samantha Irvin's great at it. Roman Reigns is one of her best to go with GUNTHER and Imperium.

'Get to the back Helmsley!' Actually, this is by far and away the most I've ever been a fan of his work. Thus far Bloodline has equaled FFWD. Heyman and Sami are certainly considerations for stopping, but Logan Paul is not. I see Sami take over so I stop to watch him make great television out of very little. I like Solo Sikoa better each time out. It's working for me. Riccochet's ring apron bump was risky business. I hope Ric' can find his way to some winning ways at some point. What is a good Legado del Fantasma bout to check out? I liked this debut. I also like the idea of Hit Row getting a much needed worker to round out there act. Not so sure on this unit, but I dig what B Fab brings to the table. I could get with the big guy just being a corner man. I haven't gotten a read on the other gent. The Women's tag bout showcased Rodriguez fairly well. I liked the Kross-McIntyre segment. Kross was really laying in those shots. McIntyre looked like an 80s action television star in his denim/no shirt. I now would like to see a little more Magnum PI in his game. Bloodline-New Day/Strowman was pretty alright with a strong closing stretch. Sometimes when Jay Uso gets moving and grooving in there he looks like he's wearing a long sleeve bikini top. Rey Jr's got a nice brazier set of tattoos over on Mondays. Okay, let's have a look at 'LA Knight'! Maybe they'll pair him with a workhorse partner. Wade Barrett's doing a swell job. Michael Cole is great. 2 man teams, Hunter knows what's up! I wish TK would learn. Sheamus-Gunther is a real, real nice TV offering. Even with the questionable closing - what a thrill!!! More solid WWE television. I'll take a look at the Extreme Rules too.  

Edited by HarryArchieGus

18 hours ago, Eivion said:

You should check out his matches against Roman and Sami if you ever get the chance. They were good, especially the Roman matches.

That 4 Way with Brock , Joe and Roman at SummerSlam IIRC was good and I think he had a slugfest with Brock on a PPV following that, I remember thinking they should have put the belt on him then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarryArchieGus said:

What is a good Legado del Fantasma bout to check out?

Legado vs. Bronson Reed/Jonah & MSK was pretty good. As was their 2021 Dusty Cup run and tag title match with MSK.

10 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

That 4 Way with Brock , Joe and Roman at SummerSlam IIRC was good and I think he had a slugfest with Brock on a PPV following that, I remember thinking they should have put the belt on him then.

I have little memory of the Brock matches save the moments where he likely accidently stiffed Brock and Brock went into fight mode. Actually the triple threat with Kane where that happened was pretty solid. Kane brought Brock back under control before he murdered Strowman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1